Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any other collegecels terrified of their future job prospects?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I like many of you have fallen for the STEM meme. And now the STEM economy is fucked up because of the government handing out tons of h1b visas to indians for them to come to our country and work for dirt cheap. Its already bad rn, i cant imagine how much worse it will be by the time i graduate. If I spend 4 years in this grouling college process just to end up with no job at the end i think i will actually rope

I don’t see the point in working if I can’t raise a family, I’ll attempt to neetmaxx if I don’t ascend in the next 3 years.

I finished my postgrad 2 years ago, and still looking for a job. I wasn't a stemcel, a 'liberal arts' degree person.

I don’t see the point in working if I can’t raise a family, I’ll attempt to neetmaxx if I don’t ascend in the next 3 years.
Neetmaxx or rope boyo there's no other way out

This is why I quit college way back in the day, could never see myself going to a professional job everyday while I was dying inside everyday. Lol at being able to cope for 50 years in a professional setting as a skincel.

rather rope or die of starvation than be a corporate drone nodding dutifully at the yearly diversity training or team building event :feelskek:

I have no idea what I'm doing. Investment banking seems boring tbh but it's all I wanted to do when I was a kid

I kind of regret choosing PPE. If I did law or medicine I wouldn't have to fret about choosing a career.

Yeah, i am :cryfeels:

But i dont give a fuck, im not happy anyways.

This is why I quit college way back in the day, could never see myself going to a professional job everyday while I was dying inside everyday. Lol at being able to cope for 50 years in a professional setting as a skincel.
Reminder that slaving for someone while incel is absolutely haram

I have no idea what I'm doing. Investment banking seems boring tbh but it's all I wanted to do when I was a kid

I kind of regret choosing PPE. If I did law or medicine I wouldn't have to fret about choosing a career.

You go Oxford so I wouldn't worry. Even if you don't have a career in mind, most (foid) employers will get wet looking at the education section in your CV. Probably not so when they look at your face....

What is this?

Philosophy, Politics and Economics.

Same position as you, this scares me as much as my future prospects with foids.
If I spend 4 years in this grouling college process just to end up with no job at the end i think i will actually rope

I have my dad to leech off of. I've basically scolded him about fucking my childhood up so now he feels obligated to let me live with him.

Its not just the h1b program either, literally everyone and their mother is studying CS, so you have to be NT now

It used to be that it didnt matter if youre aspie bc computers are for nerds, you only needed to be NT if you wanted a standard normie job, but now with so many people studying CS you have to be NT, if youre not NT you will get rejected for not being a "cultural fit" even if youre otherwise perfect

JFL it's a course that say's I don't know what to pick so I'm picking as many possible to know as little possible in all of them.

PPE is a course that teaches you how to skim read a book in 10 minutes and bullshit the many remaining gaps in your knowledge. Perfect for politicians.

Except I actually have no idea what I want out of life. I just want to retire and play video games.

At least you're enjoying the college life, the parties and probably getting laid all the time.

Except I actually have no idea what I want out of life. I just want to retire and play video games.

Same I used to be so interested in academic pursuits, thought I might become an academic one day. Didn't work out. I like you did a liberal arts degree and didn't know what I wanted to do. Now as a poorcel, in debt thousands + unemployed I will do anything for anyone, but still no one wants me.

If you get a first from Oxford there are more paths open to you tbh, even regardless of your face and as long as you're not too socially awkward. So get off here. JFL if you aren't average at least 65%/mid2.1 by the time your in your final year.
At least you're being reminded of the college life, the parties and probably seeing/hearing people get laid all the time.

At least you're enjoying the college life, the parties and probably getting laid all the time.

:feelstrash:
Same I used to be so interested in academic pursuits, thought I might become an academic one day. Didn't work out. I like you did a liberal arts degree and didn't know what I wanted to do. Now as a poorcel, in debt thousands + unemployed I will do anything for anyone, but still no one wants me.

If you get a first from Oxford there are more paths open to you tbh, even regardless of your face and as long as you're not too socially awkward. So get off here. JFL if you aren't average at least 65%/mid2.1 by the time your in your final year.

Im just gonna take life one day at a time

I'll just rope before I finish

I swear if I can't find a job after all this I will go ER

Its not just the h1b program either, literally everyone and their mother is studying CS, so you have to be NT now

It used to be that it didnt matter if youre aspie bc computers are for nerds, you only needed to be NT if you wanted a standard normie job, but now with so many people studying CS you have to be NT, if youre not NT you will get rejected for not being a "cultural fit" even if youre otherwise perfect
STEM was hyped up by corporations as having some type of shortage, but that was all bullshit they made up to devalue the wages of STEM workers by flooding the industry with fresh graduates.
It's sad how corporations can manipulate every faceted of society to favor themselves. We are completely powerless in this world

i was too poor to afford uni here in the UK, sometimes i consider it a blessing because a lot of uni graduates end up jobless because they got a worthless certification.

I'm already a wagecuck.

Maybe one day I'll go back to school and get a master's . But what's the damn point coz then I will have to job hunt/interview again which fucking sucks ass

Rope is better than better than being a wageslave tbh