Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any other ethnics just mad at the world?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
As an ethnic I feel like I'm the antagonist in everyone's story. Women hate me because I'm ugly, my own ethnic females treat me like trash so they can fit in with white people, cucks and feminists hate me because my mere presence makes women uncomfortable, and men hate me because I'm an inferior sand nigger. No amount of showering or gymcelling will change any of this, I'm pretty much guaranteed to have a shit life. I should never have been born, I need to be killed, but if I commit suicide I am just admitting defeat to all my enemies.

As an ethnic I feel like I'm the antagonist in everyone's story. Women hate me because I'm ugly, my own ethnic females treat me like trash so they can fit in with white people, cucks and feminists hate me because my mere presence makes women uncomfortable, and men hate me because I'm an inferior sand nigger. No amount of showering or gymcelling will change any of this, I'm pretty much guaranteed to have a shit life. I should never have been born, I need to be killed, but if I commit suicide I am just admitting defeat to all my enemies.
Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

You have us at least. All we have is each other in this world. Everyone and everything is set against us. Too bad we are too autistic to make any real use of this community.

Of course im mad hence the "angry" part of my name. No one likes my kind. It especially hurts that foids(even the progressive ones) dislike me for something out of my control. I simply just make them uncomfortable and disgusted. For this reason, I have more hatred for foids than most people here. Being ugly is already bad, but being ethnic AND ugly increases the magnitude of hatred thrown towards you. I have also said I was gonna rope at 25, but I have the same thought process as you in that im letting everyone else win (normies, foids, etc).

Last edited:
Of course im mad hence the "angry" part of my name. No one likes my kind. It especially hurts that foids dislike me for something out of my control. Being ugly is already bad, but being ethnic AND ugly increases the magnitude of hatred thrown towards you. I have also said I was gonna rope at 25, but I have the same thought process as you in that im letting everyone else win (normies, foids, etc).

Don't rope at 25 bro. I might be biased (lol coz I'm 2 years away from that date) but that's too young to rope.

I would consider roping at 30. But realistically 40. By 40 its truly over. It's so fucking over its unbelievable. Why even live past that age. I'm too scared to rope but only because I am foolishly believing that I have a chance in the future. It's not something I want to believe, I just do. But once that chance is gone. Once I'm 40. There will be nothing left to stop me subconsciously. I think I will be finally able to do it.

Don't rope at 25 bro. I might be biased (lol coz I'm 2 years away from that date) but that's too young to rope.

I would consider roping at 30. But realistically 40. By 40 its truly over. It's so fucking over its unbelievable. Why even live past that age. I'm too scared to rope but only because I am foolishly believing that I have a chance in the future. It's not something I want to believe, I just do. But once that chance is gone. Once I'm 40. There will be nothing left to stop me subconsciously. I think I will be finally able to do it.
yeah youre right. I will extend it to 30

I'm 23 and I've always planned to rope when video games and anime no longer brought me any enjoyment, I've gotten to that point but I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm 23 and I've always planned to rope when video games and anime no longer brought me any enjoyment, I've gotten to that point but I can't bring myself to do it.
Yes its something I fear. Im sure most of us do

I'm mad at a lot of things, but then I become passive and calm down again

Ay bro I been living in this state for good 2 years now. I lost all enjoyment in all media. Games, movies, anything. I watched some Japanese tv show lately about an otaku that was fun it was linked on this forum it was called 'train-man' or whatever. I liked it, it was short though.

I can't bring myself to rope either. But I know what blocks me from doing it. Here is a short list.

-I don't want my parents and grandparents to suffer because of this.
-I'm scared of the process (but this is a lesser concern).
-I have bluepilled hope for the future (not something I can control, I still believe my life can be fixed by chance somehow, maybe). I know it's not true and most likely will never happen but the 'what if' thoughts block me from killing myself for now. This is a temporary problem though eventually this blocker will be gone.
-I want to figure out where I stand in life before I leave. (I don't even know who I am, I never really knew, I wanna figure it out what kind of person I am before I rope so I can rope in peace).

That's about it. What about you?

Ay bro I been living in this state for good 2 years now. I lost all enjoyment in all media. Games, movies, anything. I watched some Japanese tv show lately about an otaku that was fun it was linked on this forum it was called 'train-man' or whatever. I liked it, it was short though.

I can't bring myself to rope either. But I know what blocks me from doing it. Here is a short list.

-I don't want my parents and grandparents to suffer because of this.
-I'm scared of the process (but this is a lesser concern).
-I have bluepilled hope for the future (not something I can control, I still believe my life can be fixed by chance somehow, maybe). I know it's not true and most likely will never happen but the 'what if' thoughts block me from killing myself for now. This is a temporary problem though eventually this blocker will be gone.
-I want to figure out where I stand in life before I leave. (I don't even know who I am, I never really knew, I wanna figure it out what kind of person I am before I rope so I can rope in peace).

That's about it. What about you?
I similarly don't want to hurt my parents or family, it's worse because they're Christians who will believe that I'm in Hell if I kill myself. Little scared of messing it up and ending up a vegetable or crippled. And for a while, before I was fully racepilled I used to cling onto some hope that one day I'll get my life on track and find a unicorn foid, but now I'm fully blackpilled and I know that it's over.

The only good thing about myself is that im white tbh

Feeling like an antagonist is a good way to put it, you could live your whole life never being a leech on welfare but some faggots will still hate you just for existing

Being ethnic is the worst thing that could happen, as an ethnic I get treated by women like I don't exist or have any presence at all.

You have us at least. All we have is each other in this world. Everyone and everything is set against us. Too bad we are too autistic to make any real use of this community.
Yeah I am super mad at the world for same thing, and even more mad at the low value ethnics acting all oblivious to the world and driving the massive negative halo effect.
On the above point what makes me more angry is yes we have each other, but we also have very high IQ as a lot of posts here say. It's even more sad that we are too autistic to make use of that IQ

people just straight up dislike u for being asian in america, sad truth

Blue eyes halo. Mogs me to grave
They make actually subhumans look like gods, I'm convinced you can't be incel if you have blue eyes.

They make actually subhumans look like gods, I'm convinced you can't be incel if you have blue eyes.
So true. You know what I noticed? Every foid in youtube claimed to lust over biraical men with brown/olive skin. But were somehow disgusted by brown skinned Africans?. I noticed foids are so retarded that they think only blue/green eyes with brown skin can make you biraical according to foids, and therefore desirable. Eye color halo is real asf, as long as its not lazy bug eyes....

So true. You know what I noticed? Every foid in youtube claimed to lust over biraical men with brown/olive skin. But were somehow disgusted by brown skinned Africans?. I noticed foids are so retarded that they think only blue/green eyes with brown skin can make you biraical according to foids, and therefore desirable. Eye color halo is real asf, as long as its not lazy bug eyes....
Even blue eyed Jews mog me. :feelsrope:
56830203_396101211231196_6135239717533023073_n.jpg

not ethnic but im also filled with eternal rage at this world and humanity

I am an ethnic German (why do we consider white people to have no ethnicity, racist much?)
and I feel honestly pretty neutral about my situation.
I am just cool about it. Also I am not someone that is blackpilled. I expect to have a wife some day.

I am an ethnic German (why do we consider white people to have no ethnicity, racist much?)
I am just cool about it. Also I am not someone that is blackpilled. I expect to have a wife some day.
On here when we say "ethnics" we mean curries, ricecels, blacks, sand niggers, etc.

I am a calm misanthropist, not a rage filled one.

i hate being ethnic i feel like everyone secretly hates me

yes makes me rage. I cant believe i am incel. i will reincarnate out of here

I hate that my parents moved to the united states, I would've been much happier if I lived in Pakistan my entire life. Last year when I went to visit there I felt geniunly happy for once.

Being curry is the worst there's no ethnicity more disdained and despised.

You expect? Why are you here?

Recently I have been coping by reading about different religions, and as I travel a lot for work I try to visit local temples, churches etc to get a feel for the place. I now have a theory about where ethnics come from and why we are distributed as we are.
It boils down to reincarnation, because people need to live X number of lives before they get a pass and can ascend to heaven. So the reason there are 6.5bn ethnics and 0.5bn whites now is because today's ethnics were previously whites, who did not do a good job, and therefore were punished to become ethnics, where it is even harder to get a good karmic score, to progress to next level, because u spend all day more angry and pissed off

yes makes me rage. I cant believe i am incel. i will reincarnate out of here
Recently I have been coping by reading about different religions, and as I travel a lot for work I try to visit local temples, churches etc to get a feel for the place. I now have a theory about where ethnics come from and why we are distributed as we are.
It boils down to reincarnation, because people need to live X number of lives before they get a pass and can ascend to heaven. So the reason there are 6.5bn ethnics and 0.5bn whites now is because today's ethnics were previously whites, who did not do a good job, and therefore were punished to become ethnics, where it is even harder to get a good karmic score, to progress to next level, because u spend all day more angry and pissed off
Reincarnation?
tenor.gif

So if you’re a good ethnic do you get to b white in the next life??
I’m a First Nations cel hence CHUGcel I don’t seem to see many nativecels ever on cellchats . Where I live we have a big stigma about being unhygenic welfare drunks with low IQ were all NEET and just live off the government on our dirty Rez s. It’s really hard to b motivated to b a functional human being in a predudice society like this especially when all this is mostly true!! Especially when you meet the crudentials perfectly like me fat, ugly , looser borderlinemicropeniscell, racepill
It’s over ...time to ROPE

Last edited:
most ethnics are considered the villain in most pop culture normalfag movies, especially if you are an ugly sand nigger.

most ethnics are considered the villain in most pop culture normalfag movies, especially if you are an ugly sand nigger.
In the Zelda games, Ganondorf is basically a sand nigger.

Doesn't matter if you are white, if everyone around you are white. White men can be different too, you know. Not all white men live in the wealthy countries.

Last edited:
Being ethnic is torture, this is a curse, fuck I hate this goddamn world. I'm a subhuman :feelsree:

As an indian i living in germany i can understand everything you said. You get hated by everyone because you are 1) ugly AND 2)ethnic. That combination leads to people just staring you down and hating you no matter if you do something or not, you existing annoys everyone of them.

Just shows humans real side actually. All this "Respect everyone" is bullshit because people cant respect everyone.
If you feel way to much hate , just go ER and shoot them down. It is not wrong. Most people (80%) of this world are assholes anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back