Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any other ethnics just mad at the world?

As an indian i living in germany i can understand everything you said. You get hated by everyone because you are 1) ugly AND 2)ethnic. That combination leads to people just staring you down and hating you no matter if you do something or not, you existing annoys everyone of them.

Just shows humans real side actually. All this "Respect everyone" is bullshit because people cant respect everyone.
If you feel way to much hate , just go ER and shoot them down. It is not wrong. Most people (80%) of this world are assholes anyway.
As a turkish guy living in germany, I can relate to you A LOT. It never began, people treat me like shit in school and look at me weirdly in public.

As an indian i living in germany i can understand everything you said. You get hated by everyone because you are 1) ugly AND 2)ethnic. That combination leads to people just staring you down and hating you no matter if you do something or not, you existing annoys everyone of them.

Just shows humans real side actually. All this "Respect everyone" is bullshit because people cant respect everyone.
If you feel way to much hate , just go ER and shoot them down. It is not wrong. Most people (80%) of this world are assholes anyway.
Yup, everyone hates us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back