Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other gun-cels

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
And miss me w that lame ass hi-point shit!!! We out here shooting niggas no miss!! Here's the run down

s&w 4506s
2 glocks
Also have a lil uzi

We really out here in the field hahaha best cope

Haha no ATF/FBI, I don't have any guns...
(Please don't shoot my dog)

Then why you here my nigga, just pull thug game. You can get a trashy white girl or ratchet black chick easy.
I want to do that by being Chad

>tfw no guns
I live in a blue state and probably wouldn't be able to get access to guns anyway, plus I'm young and would probably get cockblocked by basic mental illness screenings. It's sad that women and their chad accomplices would try to stop any means of self-defense for incels, they want us to be weak and docile so they can live off our labor as we wageslave away alone. I hope I can get a gun so I can protect myself, sui, or maybe launch a preemptive strike against a school(or something) to save young incels from bullying/advance incel interests.

>tfw no guns
I live in a blue state and probably wouldn't be able to get access to guns anyway, plus I'm young and would probably get cockblocked by basic mental illness screenings. It's sad that women and their chad accomplices would try to stop any means of self-defense for incels, they want us to be weak and docile so they can live off our labor as we wageslave away alone. I hope I can get a gun so I can protect myself, sui, or maybe launch a preemptive strike against a school(or something) to save young incels from bullying/advance incel interests.
What state do you live in?

NJ. Handguns are somewhat easily obtainable but rifles are harder to get and many guns are just banned completely.
I've heard NJ some of the worst in the nation. What is it like 6round mag's only?jfl at liberal laws.

I've heard NJ some of the worst in the nation. What is it like 6round mag's only?jfl at liberal laws.

Yeah, and we have this goldman sachs faggot phil murphy as governor now who's going to make them even worse. We're going to be Western Europe-tier in a few years.

Yeah, and we have this goldman sachs faggot phil murphy as governor now who's going to make them even worse. We're going to be Western Europe-tier in a few years.
Yeah he sucks. I live in Illinois, another left wing welfare state that's going to hell, the gun laws here are better but not by far.

I have no guns. Just an airsoft pistol to play with.
I love the s&w 4506. One of my favorite 9mm next to the cz 75. I prefer steel frame pistols. I don't like walthers and glocks. Wouldn't trust them and hate the design. I'm thinking about getting a gun but it's an expensive cope.

Nice try, watchlist agents.

Luckycel.

My parents are afraid of guns, and I have to live with then. Otherwise, I'd own a revolver (python), a shotty (870), a rifle (k98),

latin american here, I could be a guncel but I have to buy guns ilegally and I don't have those connections, otherwise I would get a 357 magnum

Nah, they're illegal here.
If I had one, I'd be dead already.