Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other hikikomori shut ins here?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
Has anyone else dropped off from society, and quit contributing to the endless wageslaving? Of course, you can't stop contribution entirely, but you contribute only when it benefits your desires, I.e. buying video games to keep yourself entertained.

Not yet maybe when I am older

just got a job as security guard, going to make 2.5 euro/month chasing hobos and junkies off the mall. jfl.

for 2 years yes.

Pretty much. I've NEETceled for 12 out of 13 years.

I long for Basic Income so I can truly LDAR.

BlackPill47 said:
Pretty much. I've NEETceled for 12 out of 13 years.

I long for Basic Income so I can truly LDAR.

Where did you get the money to become a NEET

aint left my house in half a year, buddy boyo. keep having hospital appoitnments and setting them back cause i cba to leave LOL

Yes but not 100% since I gymcel

tenta said:
aint left my house in half a year, buddy boyo. keep having hospital appoitnments and setting them back cause i cba to leave LOL

I quit my job in November to become a NEET.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Where did you get the money to become a NEET

NEETbux, plus my mother was alive and on disabilitybux until her sudden death in 2015.

BlackPill47 said:
NEETbux, plus my mother was alive and on disabilitybux until her sudden death in 2015.

NEETbux from where though? The state?

BlackPill47 said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
NEETbux from where though? The state?
Where else? Of course.
Yeah dumb question. I should've asked why, besides the disability

I feel like giving up but something is giving my a shred of hope

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Has anyone else dropped off from society, and quit contributing to the endless wageslaving? Of course, you can't stop contribution entirely, but you contribute only when it benefits your desires, I.e. buying video games to keep yourself entertained.

I am currently but i want a  part time job/college to give me something to do. I feel crazy/unenergized

Same here, i want nothing to do with society, i hate social interactions with anyone that's not in my family.

I wish I could but less than 2 days after I get kicked from uni: "you should figure out what you are going to do sooner rather than later"

LOL bitch I'm killing myself

I'm reaching that point tbh. Can't deal with society anymore

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You're coming off to me as edgy in a bad way....

i meant like edgy for the sake of looking dark and mysterious/cool rather than expressing your genuine feeling but fr im killing myself soon

Indari said:
i meant like edgy for the sake of looking dark and mysterious/cool rather than expressing your genuine feeling but fr im killing myself soon

Oh, well you're wrong then. I express my true thoughts.

do u live with parents?

incelkingkong said:
just got a job as security guard, going to make 2.5 euro/month chasing hobos and junkies off the mall. jfl.

2.5€ / month?  :skeptical:

That's a great salary for an incel. kek

I've just applied for a two day a week job worth 867EUR per month. I'll still need some rent assistance.

incelkingkong said:
per hour*

Still peanuts lol
I was hoping it was a typo for 2.5K€ / month.

FeminismsCancer said:
Still peanuts lol
I was hoping it was a typo for 2.5K€ / month.

no shit that's why im sad

such is wage of low iq cel

torujo said:
why did you get a job

my dad forced me to after i dropped out of uni

also welcome back

For the most part.

I still do the odd job or go to the store, though.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Yeah, that's why I need this second account

i dont get it why cant you post from this one and not Kointo?

Indari said:
i dont get it why cant you post from this one and not Kointo?

Parents know account name, and now they know this one. I've been on a third account mostly lately

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Parents know account name, and now they know this one. I've been on a third account mostly lately

they browse here the fuck? ur situation makes no sense

Indari said:
they browse here the fuck? ur situation makes no sense

Yes. Why is that so hard to believe? They know this site exists, and they know I go on it, so they went on here to investigate. They caught me one time and saw my username, and now they know about this account from constant discussions like this.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Yes. Why is that so hard to believe? They know this site exists, and they know I go on it, so they went on here to investigate. They caught me one time and saw my username, and now they know about this account from constant discussions like this.

You're parents are very net savvy.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

they knew youre up to something when you're on the internet literally all day, why are they autisically obsessed with finding your exact account? and only then they could stop you from posting?

I would love to just live in my house, play video games, make games one day, draw, but im too paranoid and force myself to go to uni and work. with how you can buy pretty much anything online nowadays i would never need to leave, i could just be comfy forever, but fuck i want stability.

Indari said:
they knew youre up to something when you're on the internet literally all day, why are they autisically obsessed with finding your exact account? and only then they could stop you from posting?

They're obsessed because they don't like this site and they're my parents. They don't shut off the internet because they don't want me to sui.

A Good Friend said:
You're parents are very net savvy.

They aren't apes

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
They're obsessed because they don't like this site and they're my parents. They don't shut off the internet because they don't want me to sui.

They aren't apes

it is funny in a fucked up way to picture them searching for your accounts