Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any other horsefacecels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-
Seriously, having a horseface AKA an oblong face has to be one of the fucking worst features you could possibly possess. Narrow jaw, narrow chin, NARROW everything, and there's no fucking surgery to compress and broaden your fucking skull shape, truly over tbh

Yeah, you're pretty much fucked for life

I have slighty longish face (0,96) but fwhr is high.

People called me horse mouth in 7th grade, 1st time I had thoughts about going ER on those niggers who called me that.

horseface is about the long nose and long midface, not narrow skull.
I have slighty longish face (0,96)
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A GIGACHAD ALREADY. FUUCKKK

My friend who I’m seeing tomorrow has a horseface. At least his 6ft but built like a beanpole

I just told that my midface is on longish side why u bully me :feelsugh:

It gives the illusion of a narrow skull, still there's no solution for this curse

My face is small,
And ugly.

It's not long at all... :cryfeels:
Long midface is long for real below 0.9, midface 0.95-1 is normal and can be compensated by good and Wide lower thirds, Wide zygos and cheekbones. There is difference between horseface and longish midface and its fwhr

Long midface is long for real below 0.9, midface 0.95-1 is normal and can be compensated by good and Wide lower thirds, Wide zygos and cheekbones. There is difference between horseface and longish midface and its fwhr
your midface isn't longish by any stadards. it's average. it's great, not too feminine, not too masculine.

I'm not even sure how to describe my face shape