Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any other incels thinking about starting a YouTube channel but you procrastinate too much to do it?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I've been thinking about starting a blackpill /incel YouTube channel for a while now. And not just one of those shitty channels that just records themselves in their car. I'm talking about high quality content like faceandlms, blackpill jesus, and incel tv.
I'm thinking about learning all the editing techniques and posting some high tier content but I procrastinate way too much

No i'm not a believer in just dox yourself theory

Blackpill channels should start with well accepted by society "blackpills".

I hate filming myself, I'd have to wear a luchadora mask or something

i have planned to do a lot of things, but never getting past the first step

Yeah I actually have a lot of material I want to use but I'm too lazy and ADHD-addled to make anything

I do want to do one to document my surrogacy process but I lack the editing skills.

I thought about doing a german blackpill channel but the german incel community isn't large enough yet to justify wasting time on it.
Also german youtube is a million times more censor heavy than english youtube.
Channel would just get shut down in a couple weeks for some bullshit reason most likely.

I want to start a well edited blackpill channel in my language but my voice is bad.

I want to start a well edited blackpill channel in my language but my voice is bad.
You can change your voice using a software. Post-processing, my man. You gotta think :feelsthink:

Yeas
it would be a bit cringey tho
I doubt anyone could tell. It's also possible to hire someone from Fiverr to speak for you if you're willing to spend a couple bucks per video :feelsseriously:

Yeas
it would be a bit cringey tho
Unless you're paying for the voice it's not gonna sound good. Best to get an online buddy or an irl buddy to voice over.

Yeas
i should get one tbh.
the 2 things you quoted go against eachother. Get one what?

I'm a voicecel tbh but I still do videos and shit, I really think you're overblowing your voice.

I'm a voicecel tbh but I still do videos and shit, I really think you're overblowing your voice.
No, 2 posts are telling me to get voice actors
do u mean fiverr wouldnt sound good?
I dont have anyone to do the voice acting tbh maybe i should try to sound better but i sound a bit boring.

No, 2 posts are telling me to get voice actors
do u mean fiverr wouldnt sound good?
I dont have anyone to do the voice acting tbh maybe i should try to sound better but i sound a bit boring.
I wouldn't pay for the videos. It's not gonna get you your moneys worth. Get a friend (Irl or online) to do it for you. It's free. I'm not telling you to do voice actor payings, but if you are then thats the only way its gonna be good.

I didnt even know you had a YouTube channel. What is it?

I'm too high inhibit for that

I thought about doing a german blackpill channel but the german incel community isn't large enough yet to justify wasting time on it.
Also german youtube is a million times more censor heavy than english youtube.
Channel would just get shut down in a couple weeks for some bullshit reason most likely.

I‘d bet that there are enough gray-pilled virgins in Germany to support a blackpill channel. Look at it as an untapped market. You’ve got a good point about censorship though.

If you do you’re obligated to fly in @LastGerman for a documentary length feature on the drivers license pill.

If you do you’re obligated to fly in @LastGerman for a documentary length feature on the drivers license pill.

That would be emasculating.

That would be emasculating.

Didn’t mean it like that bro, sorry. You’re the one who driver license pulled me so I figured you deserved to spread the truth far and wide.

Damn you actually have a good voice. I feel like if you did edited videos you could become big.
Hopefully when I start making videos my voice doesnt sound too nerdy
Thanks. Eventually I’ll be fucked enough to edit, or maybe I won’t. Dunno tbh

I have that idea.
To use my voice to spread the blackpill.
But my english isn't the best and I have no motivation.

Been fantasizing about starting a YouTube channel my whole life, but can´t get the motivation to even do basic household chores half the time, much less doing anything beyond the absolute bare minimum.

Do it if you want buddy boyo, but never show your face if that's the case.

I was gonna do it a year ago (audio only), but I've lost all motivation to do it.

I tried filming myself once and was shocked by how ugly I looked and how non-NT I acted and sounded. So no, never! I have some videos on my channel, but only of me driving to town and playing fetch with my dog.

tried.. but because of my defunct personality i really cant think of enough to talk about.. just like in real life

I tried filming myself once and was shocked by how ugly I looked and how non-NT I acted and sounded. So no, never! I have some videos on my channel, but only of me driving to town and playing fetch with my dog.
this basically. I might do it with a mask maybe tho someday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back