Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other muslimcels just fucking hate ramadan at this point

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Lost all of my gymcelling progress in 2 weeks now back to skelly mode.

Fasting destroys your appetite i cant even eat over 1k calories most days.

I always feel like shit every single it just makes me depressed and feel shitty and low T getting no sleep or food or water and on top of this i have a bad cold but because its a cold i guess i cant not fast since no one takes colds seriously

I do fully believe in islam but ramadan is so torturous that if i was living on my own i wouldnt ever do it.

JFL at torturing yourself for some "god" that doesn't exist :feelshaha:

Fuck it tbh. I started eating in secret yesterday. To hell with fasting. Hadiths says most of us in the end times will go to hell anyways. What makes me so special huh?

Who cares. Do you think ur allah cares if you starve yourself. Nah he just admires how dumb you are. :feelstrash::feelsrope:

Not a muslim but i live in a muslim country so yeah, i dont wanna say i hate it but its not the best thing.

Cope harder boyos. Think about how Ramadan can help you conquer the lands of the infidels. For I am sure that is allah's will.
In my youth I learned some stuff about Islam. There is a common criterion of intention in Islamic practice. If you have the intention in your soul that your actions are for good, that is for the triumph of Islam over ignorance, then you cant do wrong.

Last edited:
I dont like it either. My family is muslim but not me

I dont like it either. My family is muslim but not me
Same.
Fuck it tbh. I started eating in secret yesterday. To hell with fasting. Hadiths says most of us in the end times will go to hell anyways. What makes me so special huh?
Its so easy to secretly eat. I think that most people dont actually take their religion seriously. Most muslims dont event attend to their daily prayers, but ramadan is soo important for them.

that's why we should only worship fun gods like Dionysus, Kek and maybe Hebe for youthfulness gains

that's why we should only worship fun gods like Dionysus, Kek and maybe Hebe for youthfulness gains
There are only few gods worth our prayers

This.

I'm so glad I don't believe in this garbage so I don't feel compelled to do insane things like this.

In my catholic family we tend to fast on Easter.

I just try to sleep through the hard days.

Lost all of my gymcelling progress in 2 weeks now back to skelly mode.

Fasting destroys your appetite i cant even eat over 1k calories most days.

I always feel like shit every single it just makes me depressed and feel shitty and low T getting no sleep or food or water and on top of this i have a bad cold but because its a cold i guess i cant not fast since no one takes colds seriously

I do fully believe in islam but ramadan is so torturous that if i was living on my own i wouldnt ever do it.

We used to do the same thing for Easter. I actually fasted on Karlfreitag.
I guess just slowly over the years we stopped fasting. Maybe the same will happen to you religion.
Although I think that keeping up religious appearances and affirming your muslim identity will be very important to the muslim immigrants living in Europe and America.

It's hard but keep on going. Also ignore the cuck above me who is low IQ.

Just convert to Christianity theory.

OP be grateful that iftar is early for you

Ramadan is a masochistic activity.
Jfl @ treating your god with staying hungry tbh
no offense

Must be tough. I don't envy you. Is this why there are so many muslim framecels?

Must be tough. I don't envy you. Is this why there are so many muslim framecels?
Frame is independant of your diet so is height. Both are as genetic as your face
How do I go about this, im turning into a right fatcel.
I think my body copes with the lack of food by supressing my appetite

Last edited:
I thought fasting increased T-levels and libido.