Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other skinnycels here? gymcels help

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
If you can't get laid at very low bf% where you have optimal facial leanness then bulking is just going to be a failo. I guess it's a cope though like any other

Yeah I was dend, one of strongest on the team, still was a virgin, the corner and receiver twinks were the ones with the gfs
I'm not exactly lean. I have absolutely no muscle to the point that I basically have a cup tits. I'm the definition of skinnyfat atm. I'm not going to bulk enough so that it starts affecting my face though.
My body is just too big of a failo though so I need to do something about it fast. I look disgusting.

I'm not exactly lean. I have absolutely no muscle to the point that I basically have a cup tits. I'm the definition of skinnyfat atm. I'm not going to bulk enough so that it starts affecting my face though.
My body is just too big of a failo though so I need to do something about it fast. I look disgusting.
Could just be legit gyno lol, but that just means you have bad facial bones which means nothing you do will help

Could just be legit gyno lol, but that just means you have bad facial bones which means nothing you do will help
No, I just have zero pectoral muscles and store a lot of fat in that area for some reason. Also what does gyno have to do with facial bones?

No, I just have zero pectoral muscles and store a lot of fat in that area for some reason. Also what does gyno have to do with facial bones?
Nothing, I had gyno too is what I'm saying, if you have bitch tits even while you're lean then it's gyno and not lack of muscle.

There is height for your face. YOU'RE the one coping. If you aren't clearly deformed height will help u. I'll DM you proof and whatevr l8r, i just can't rn bc I'm on moblie
Could you dm me as well

Fuck my body is so repulsive to look at. I'm such a skinnyfat twink. I'm 6'0 but I weigh 155lbs. My mom weighs more than me jfl and she's like 5'6/7 and not THAT fat. I look so weak and frail. I'm trying to gymcell at the moment even though I have pretty shitty equipment but I hope my weights will be enough for me before gyms reopen again.
Is 6 months enough to go from subhuman faggot rapemeat to somewhat alright?
I need to make sure I look acceptable shirtless if I want any chance at ascending in Spain this summer.
And no I don't plan on roiding before I even know what i'm doing.
Best thing woudl be to track your calories so you get the feeling how much you're eating. At your height/weight and goals I'd consider 2800-3000 kcals with at least 150g protein. Also track your weight so you see where yor are going with the current kcal intake per day and one day you know how much you should eat to bulk or to cut.

And what the fuck motivation... dude you're doing this for yourself, your future ascension there is no bigger motiavations for us cels.

Also don't forget your legs.. calfs are probalby genetics pure but do deadlift and squats to not have too skinny legs

The first third is food and drink.

Force feed every day. Eat a meal before you go to bed. Eat lots of protein, chicken breast and skim quark are MVPs. Eat oats like corn flakes, with whole milk.
You will have to eat when you don't feel like it, you will have to eat a bit past feeling full, shit sucks, I know, but that's what it takes. When you're a hungry skeleton, you gotta eat big to get big.

Drink plenty of water. Get yourself a few glass bottles and a 250-300mL glass from Ikea. Put a full bottle of water next to you. Drink copiously, with high food intake comes high water usage. 2L+ a day. During summer, I often hit up to 4L. Gotta get some salt in there, too.

The second third is training.

Don't overexert yourself in the beginning, nothing sucks like injury. Get into a habit of working out. Lift weights, whether they are made of iron or flesh. The internet is full of beginner programs, pick an easy one.

The third third is rest.

Get decent sleep on every night if possible.

There, that's what has worked for me so far. Good luck and have fun.

Fuck my body is so repulsive to look at. I'm such a skinnyfat twink. I'm 6'0 but I weigh 155lbs. My mom weighs more than me jfl and she's like 5'6/7 and not THAT fat. I look so weak and frail. I'm trying to gymcell at the moment even though I have pretty shitty equipment but I hope my weights will be enough for me before gyms reopen again.
Is 6 months enough to go from subhuman faggot rapemeat to somewhat alright?
I need to make sure I look acceptable shirtless if I want any chance at ascending in Spain this summer.
And no I don't plan on roiding before I even know what i'm doing.
6 months is enough to build a body like this.

Shirtless Handsome Man With Fit Body Lean Against A Wall Stock Image -  Image of muscular, chest: 47953293

Best thing woudl be to track your calories so you get the feeling how much you're eating. At your height/weight and goals I'd consider 2800-3000 kcals with at least 150g protein. Also track your weight so you see where yor are going with the current kcal intake per day and one day you know how much you should eat to bulk or to cut.

And what the fuck motivation... dude you're doing this for yourself, your future ascension there is no bigger motiavations for us cels.

Also don't forget your legs.. calfs are probalby genetics pure but do deadlift and squats to not have too skinny legs
Luckily I have thick as fuck legs, at least compared to the rest of me. It would take at least a year or two of constant gymcelling for my upper body to make my legs look small so thankfully I can forget about them for a while.

And yeah, I know the main goal is ascension but I meant kinda short-term goals. I have to gymcell in my dark shitty basement because gyms are closed so one day in 6 months I can hopefully go on holiday and slay there.

The first third is food and drink.

Force feed every day. Eat a meal before you go to bed. Eat lots of protein, chicken breast and skim quark are MVPs. Eat oats like corn flakes, with whole milk.
You will have to eat when you don't feel like it, you will have to eat a bit past feeling full, shit sucks, I know, but that's what it takes. When you're a hungry skeleton, you gotta eat big to get big.

Drink plenty of water. Get yourself a few glass bottles and a 250-300mL glass from Ikea. Put a full bottle of water next to you. Drink copiously, with high food intake comes high water usage. 2L+ a day. During summer, I often hit up to 4L. Gotta get some salt in there, too.

The second third is training.

Don't overexert yourself in the beginning, nothing sucks like injury. Get into a habit of working out. Lift weights, whether they are made of iron or flesh. The internet is full of beginner programs, pick an easy one.

The third third is rest.

Get decent sleep on every night if possible.

There, that's what has worked for me so far. Good luck and have fun.
Appreciate it , bro. Gonna try to get some more protein in everyday.

Nothing, I had gyno too is what I'm saying, if you have bitch tits even while you're lean then it's gyno and not lack of muscle.
I'm not lean, not anymore anyway since I just sit on my ass when i'm not gymcelling. Even when I was lean I had a little bit more fat there than a man should have. Not that big of a deal though.

6 months is enough to build a body like this.

Shirtless Handsome Man With Fit Body Lean Against A Wall Stock Image -  Image of muscular, chest: 47953293
Kinda underwhelming tbh. Was hoping to be a bit bigger. Being realistic though yeah that's probably the extent to what I could achieve.

Kinda underwhelming tbh. Was hoping to be a bit bigger. Being realistic though yeah that's probably the extent to what I could achieve.
Thats all the body you need to ascend tbh, if thats what is keeping you from ascension.

Thats all the body you need to ascend tbh, if thats what is keeping you from ascension.
Well yeah my body is god-awful at the moment so it's a huge failo. I don't expect to look like Arnold by August but as long as i'm at least average it should be alright.

Luckily I have thick as fuck legs, at least compared to the rest of me. It would take at least a year or two of constant gymcelling for my upper body to make my legs look small so thankfully I can forget about them for a while.

And yeah, I know the main goal is ascension but I meant kinda short-term goals. I have to gymcell in my dark shitty basement because gyms are closed so one day in 6 months I can hopefully go on holiday and slay there.

Appreciate it , bro. Gonna try to get some more protein in everyday.

I'm not lean, not anymore anyway since I just sit on my ass when i'm not gymcelling. Even when I was lean I had a little bit more fat there than a man should have. Not that big of a deal though.

Then you have gyno, it's not that complicated. I had mine removed because mine wasn't too bad but still there and bothered me immensely

Well yeah my body is god-awful at the moment so it's a huge failo. I don't expect to look like Arnold by August but as long as i'm at least average it should be alright.
In 6 months as a new lifter, you can realistically put on 15-20 pounds of muscle, provided your training is good.

Then you have gyno, it's not that complicated. I had mine removed because mine wasn't too bad but still there and bothered me immensely
I don't. It's easy to tell if someone has gyno or if they just have shitty fat storage genetics. I also have wide hips and a big ass. It's shitty fat storage genetics for me.

im thin af its over for me