Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any other studymaxing/ alcoholcels here?

• Thread starter Purveyoroftruth
  • Start date
Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
My daily routine consists of going to class and working. Drinking, studying for exams anime and videogames are the only things keeping me alive. That hope that, in the future, I will be able to be extremely wealthy and fly to Amsterdam and SEA to emulate what chads get on a regular basis (for free) is the reason I still get up every day. I drink bourbon daily so that the realization that I will never be able to have any kind of romantic relationship with a foid is lost to me.

Me. I study a lot and drink alcohol before I sleep.

I didn't study and failed an exam last week and I'm fucked

i drink during my psych classes ngl

Reporting in!

before presentations and oral exams I always drink

I don't study that much because my career is quite easy (law) so I have a lot of time for my hobbies and I study a lot of unrelated topics of my interest. I drink wine everyday but not to the point of getting drunk. I don't need alcohol to stop feeling miserable, I listen to classical music instead. If I'm in extreme pain the Serenade for strings by Dvorak always saves me.

I don't study that much because my career is quite easy (law) so I have a lot of time for my hobbies and I study a lot of unrelated topics of my interest. I drink wine everyday but not to the point of getting drunk. I don't need alcohol to stop feeling miserable, I listen to classical music instead. If I'm in extreme pain the Serenade for strings by Dvorak always saves me.
I listen to classical music daily as well. Vivaldi’s concerto for two violins in A minor is a personal favorite of mine.

I listen to classical music daily as well. Vivaldi’s concerto for two violins in A minor is a personal favorite of mine.
I love that one too, Vivaldi was truly a genius. I can play it but I have no friends so no one wants to play the other violin with me :feelsbadman:

I didn't study and failed an exam last week and I'm fucked

I didn’t go to my Thursday exam because I knew I wouldn’t even get close to a passing grade and I might as well not go and cope. Fuck me.

Doing good in 3 classes, getting beat the fuck up by the 4th. Wish I had the diligence to studymaxx as a cope.

Indeed he was. I wish I hadn’t stopped playing the violin when I was 3 years old. I would love to learn someday.

I hate alcohol (except for beer) and I'm LDAR NEET. So no, that's cucked and cringe behavior. Not something for supreme gentlemen to partake in ngl.

I'm studymaxing but not alcoholcel