Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other tinyskullcels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
My skull is abnormally small and narrow, I have never seen another adult man with a similar sized head. So far, 100% of men I've ever seen in 23 years of existence skullmog me. Also, of course, my jaw is underdeveloped completely. I have an incredibly small face/head/bone structure, I don't even look like a human being (little kids mog me with their bone structure).

My brother has a tiny skull but managed to get a girlfriend (who was an exchange student from SEA). He tries to call himself an incel because it's been a few years since.

I have a pretty small head, its narrow but round and makes me look bloated

Same. I can almost wrap a hand around the entire top of my skull, despite my hands being small

Last edited:
Can relate tbh

Same. I can almost wrap a hand around the entire top of my skull, despite my hands being small
Can definitely relate. Giga over.
My brother has a tiny skull but managed to get a girlfriend (who was an exchange student from SEA). He tries to call himself an incel because it's been a few years since.
Your brother calls himself incel too?

My skull is pretty big for my height range

Being a skullcel is pretty bad. Not even men will take you seriously with a tiny peanut skull. Gigaover if you have a large protruding occipital bone as well

Being a skullcel is pretty bad. Not even men will take you seriously with a tiny peanut skull. Gigaover if you have a large protruding occipital bone as well
Having a deformed skull is actually a brutal death sentence.

I have a large skull, but it's gay alien shaped, it juts out the back. Like 70% of my skull is in the back
sFSrBPP3JuN5DYKEBgabrP-1200-80.jpg

I honestly can't tell. I'm gonna go ahead and cope though by saying a small skull...makes your shoulders look bigger? Right?

I honestly can't tell. I'm gonna go ahead and cope though by saying a small skull...makes your shoulders look bigger? Right?
OK, admittedly my shoulders are not narrow. Maybe it's from all the gymmaxxing, my torso looks ok (not buffed or fit, just not subhuman like).

OK, admittedly my shoulders are not narrow. Maybe it's from all the gymmaxxing, my torso looks ok (not buffed or fit, just not subhuman like).
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Mine are ok too, but are ruined by my subhuman foid hips.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Mine are ok too, but are ruined by my subhuman foid hips.
That might be due to testosterone deficiency. I feel like every man in western soyciety is low T.