Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other Ukcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I know a lot of you are from US. Any fellow Ukcels?

itsOVER said:
Reporting in.

I feel like the amount of Ukcels is played down more than it is, or maybe people just assume they are like eu girls.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/o2UPb-yGG7s[/video]

Virginp0wers said:
itsOVER said:
Reporting in.
I feel like the amount of Ukcels is played down more than it is, or maybe people just assume they are like eu girls.
What?

Twisted said:
Checking in
Worst country in the world for an incel. Even worse than Australia
Truth. If for example you go on Omegle, all the horny desperate Incels there are either from the UK or Australia, srs.

There aren't many germancels on this site :(

Alright Matey.

Twisted said:
Checking in

Worst country in the world for an incel. Even worse than Australia

Saying this from personal experience? What's the story?

blickpall said:
Saying this from personal experience? What's the story?

I actually asked some time ago

they say it's full of chads and stacies there, combo with the beaches and the climate......

Twisted said:
Massive amount of Chads compared with a low amount of Stacies. Most countries in the west have either an even amount of stacies and Chads or more stacies than Chads.

Therefore hypergamy is rampant here and the stacies not only want Chads but for the Chad to be like 3 years older than them.

Notice how the most bitter incels on PSLI forums reside from the UK. It’s legit a nightmare for an incel. I’m not being biased, I genuinely don’t believe I would be here if I was born in another country.

Also another thing ive noticed with uk females just from when i used to work and when i tried tinder for a brief spout. Is that a lot of them have an obsession with tattoos and older men. No fucking idea why , maybe these femoids have daddy issues too.

Checking in. I live in Birmingham.

I think UKcels have it pretty bad.

I'm the only Belgiumcel on this site. Fook

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm the only Belgiumcel on this site. Fook

dw my eucel brother even tho brexit happened i still love you guys. Most of my guildies in wow are belgium and other eu countries.

Twisted said:
Massive amount of Chads compared with a low amount of Stacies. Most countries in the west have either an even amount of stacies and Chads or more stacies than Chads.

Proof?

Twisted said:
Therefore hypergamy is rampant here and the stacies not only want Chads but for the Chad to be like 3 years older than them.

Notice how the most bitter incels on PSLI forums reside from the UK. It’s legit a nightmare for an incel. I’m not being biased, I genuinely don’t believe I would be here if I was born in another country.

But you have been to both UK and Australia to make the claim you made above, yes or no?

I'm from Australia. I'm not sure if there's a lot of Incels, where I live. The sporting and fitness culture is pretty strong, where I live.

There's a reason, why sometimes, they call it "Chadstralia" lol.

However, being that UK has a lot of people like 60 million people compared to Australia having 20 million. So yes they maybe more Chads in the UK than Australia.