Any other youngcels feel old as hell?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
I'm 21 and I feel like I'm 40 tbh. I don't know how I'm gonna feel a few years from now, but I'm not looking forward to it.

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
its the opposite for me, missing normal developmental milestones makes me feel like a 12 year old

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
Just wait till you 30, faggots. Or better ask AngryWhiteMan how his life is going. He is our grandpa.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
im 22 and i have so many things i havent done i feel old as fuck

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
I feel old because I'm bald since 18.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Veteran
-
I feel like a 1000 year old tree. Life is tiresome. Its dark. Im jaded and apathetic. I feel like im ready to leave earth.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
I though about roping with help of subway this summer, but this forum is really good helpful cope. There are a lot of other wizards around here.
Tbh I feel old being 21 here. Lots and lots of 14-17 year olds here

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
-
22 and already tired of living. It doesn't help that I notice that my reaction time is sub average through FPS sessions. I'm already an old man physiologically.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

Existence is a nightmare
-
I'm 25 and I feel permanently stuck in my mid teens, but I hope that I die every night.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
I'm 25 and look younger than most high schoolers.

Feel younger too (srs)

can't even grow beard stubble

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
Tbh I feel old being 21 here. Lots and lots of 14-17 year olds here
Real suffering only ahead. You know nothing yet and still have your chanses.

A lot of youngcels like to post edgy shit amd participate in hatekeeping. But in the end of the day, agepill is the most brutal of them all. You realize that you fate is so grim, nothing really matters anymore.

So no offence, but all your talks about feeling old is child's play.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
My physiotherapist told me I had the body of a 40 year old when I was 16, his words not mine. I'm 25 now and feel 5 times worse than I did back then, fml

Kent

Kent

Major
-
Its because you have already metaphorically suffered years of rejection/inceldom so time is somewhat exponential to you.

Cliff: Yeah....It's Over

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
Real suffering only ahead. You know nothing yet and still have your chanses.

A lot of youngcels like to post edgy shit amd participate in hatekeeping. But in the end of the day, agepill is the most brutal of them all. You realize that you fate is so grim, nothing really matters anymore.

So no offence, but all your talks about feeling old is child's play.
If you think anyone's getting with a 21 year old manlet virgin you're deluding yourself.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
Wish I could grow some besides some poverty goatee ngl

I get mogged hard by even high schoolers from facial hair. I live next to a high school that's how I know this
It sucks trust me I have facial hair it's a pain
I feel old every time I log onto Instagram.
Word.
Its because you have already metaphorically suffered years of rejection/inceldom so time is somewhat exponential to you.

Cliff: Yeah....It's Over
Yeah... Basically

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
If you think anyone's getting with a 21 year old manlet virgin you're deluding yourself.
I don't think so because I don't know you. I just know that 30 years old you may look back at this very moment and reevaluate what your current self think and talk in the moment. That's it.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
I wish I can grow a wizard beared

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Recruit
-
My mom told me that I act like a grumpy old man when I was 16.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
I'm 22 and people here say it's over around this age but others say it's not. I don't know what to believe when it comes to the agepill at this point.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
21 is a youngcel? im 21..guess im a youngcel too then

LastGerman

LastGerman

An Ubermenschcel on No Fap since: November 1th
-
its the opposite for me, missing normal developmental milestones makes me feel like a 12 year old
It is a combination. I feel old specifically close to younger people than me and on top of that I missed out on anything what is considered crucial in this existence.

I'm 25 and look younger than most high schoolers.

Feel younger too (srs)

can't even grow beard stubble
Another 25cel and beardcel.

caffeine455

caffeine455

From Wisdom To Hate
-
23 and I feel like my life's over. it's going to be the same way, like this till the day I die. nothing different or good will occur only pain and boredom. I really would like it to be different but have no reason to believe it's going to change for the better, ever.

ironmanlet321

ironmanlet321

Recruit
-
23 and I don’t think I’m an mega truecel but I’ve yet to get a girlfriend or have sex. I just feel 23.
In b4 too young to be inkwell.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
I'm 21 and I feel like I'm 40 tbh. I don't know how I'm gonna feel a few years from now, but I'm not looking forward to it.
21? You're a baby. Try being 31 close to becoming 32, still a virgin, unemployed and living with his parents.

But in seriousness I feel like my life should've ended a long ass time ago, yet I'm still here, conflicted on feeling like my 14 year old self, yet like a 70 year old man for being a close to 32 year old manchild. I wonder if previous generations had men who're suffering like this?

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
I do. My 89 year old grandpa has better health than i do. I'm in constant pain.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
21? You're a baby. Try being 31 close to becoming 32, still a virgin, unemployed and living with his parents.

But in seriousness I feel like my life should've ended a long ass time ago, yet I'm still here, conflicted on feeling like my 14 year old self, yet like a 70 year old man for being a close to 32 year old manchild. I wonder if previous generations had men who're suffering like this?
How can you call me a baby with q straight face when the majority of users here are young teenagers

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
I’m 18 and for me it’s quite the opposite, I still feel like a child. People my age get their first job, driver license and already had few girlfriends. All I do is play video games. I even behave like a child sometimes pretending to be a superhero. It has to look autistic when I raise my hand and make a noise like if I was Iron Man shooting from his repulsors. Or pretending to be a warrior in fantasy world I created while daydreaming.
I wonder if any other incels do it and if there is something wrong with me.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
I'm 19 and don't know how I feel tbh

I want to retire and yet the same time feel utterly unprepared for life.

Mystic

Mystic

Doesn't talk much
-
Wait until you hit the big 25 then you really feel old, 25 seems to be everyones cut off age

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
feel tired every day from wageslaving

stravinsky

stravinsky

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
I'm 25 and I feel permanently stuck in my mid teens, but I hope that I die every night.
Just lol, this might as well be me, and I'm a fair bit above 30 at this point. This feeling will not let up.