Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any pectus-excavatumcels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Anyone here has Pectus Excavatum here? How bad is it for you if you have it. I know not a lot of people have it but I unfortunately do as one of my many indicators of shit genetics. Mine looks about that:

Mild%252BSevere%252BPectus%252BExcavatum%252BLuis%252BRosales.jpg

what happens if you have that condition and gymmaxx?

what happens if you have that condition and gymmaxx?
That's a cope. In 90% of cases it's always visible and a surgery is necessary but it's only possible when you are a teenager. Also i can't even gymmax, for more info, read this thread, more specificaly my post (#8).

Oh wow. A single case of a trainer who once had PE and hid it behind some muscle mass. I wonder why there aren't any other. Oh yeah. Because hiding PE with mere work outs helps only in 90% of cases. Maybe even less.

Oh wow. A single case of a trainer who once had PE and hid it behind some muscle mass. I wonder why there aren't any other. Oh yeah. Because hiding PE with mere work outs helps only in 90% of cases. Maybe even less.
Your PE isn't even noticeable in a shirt. JFL if you think it has anything to do with your inceldom. And 90% is nowhere near a bad probability.

Your PE isn't even noticeable in a shirt. JFL if you think it has anything to do with your inceldom. And 90% is nowhere near a bad probability.
Wow do we have a closet bluepiller here? Yeah good luck with having this shit and trying to do anything shirtless. No fun in pools, no beaches, no tanning and of course even if it would go as far to this - disgusted look on foid's face when you are about to have sex, her dried up cooch and no sex next time. Plus she probably would tell about it to other foids, so even if it was invisible, they would still know.

had a 'friend' who looked like that

Beyond over if you have a chest like that

>Had
>"Friend"
>LOOKED

Did he an heroed? Why are you talking about in past tense? Also he was just a fake friend?
I had a few friends here and there, I don't speak to any of them anymore. not like he gives a shit about me

Can't you get surgery to fix this.

Can't you get surgery to fix this.
Dude, I have severe depression. My day ends on washing my teeth and I don't do anything after except sit on my ass in front of my computer for all days. I can't get motivated to do anything. That's one. Two - I think you can get it surgicaly fixed only in your early teens. Three - why bother when it's just one of many things that are fucked up about me. Resolving this problem wouldn't resolve a shit ton other problems that I have that are impossible to do anything about them. So it's like that.

Also, I have no money.

Dude, I have severe depression. My day ends on washing my teeth and I don't do anything after except sit on my ass in front of my computer for all days. I can't get motivated to do anything. That's one. Two - I think you can get it surgicaly fixed only in your early teens. Three - why bother when it's just one of many things that are fucked up about me. Resolving this problem wouldn't resolve a shit ton other problems that I have that are impossible to do anything about them. So it's like that.

Also, I have no money.

over ngl

just never take off your shirt!! :)

nah its over, especially if tied with other shit genes

Wow do we have a closet bluepiller here? Yeah good luck with having this shit and trying to do anything shirtless. No fun in pools, no beaches, no tanning and of course even if it would go as far to this - disgusted look on foid's face when you are about to have sex, her dried up cooch and no sex next time. Plus she probably would tell about it to other foids, so even if it was invisible, they would still know.
JFL nobody cares about a slight dent in your chest. Face and height trump all. If you're incel, it's probably because you have a shitty face or height.