Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any psychedeliccels out there?

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Has anyone here done any form of psycedelics and did the blackpill have any influence on your trip?

I did shrooms once every 3 months during my college years. I did it for the mental trip, not so much the hallucinations.

I was pretty bluepilled back so it didnt influence my trip. I did do shrooms once with 2 "friends" and while high they started making fun of me...I went into a negative spiral and remember wanting the trip to stop but had to sit out remaining 10 hours or so. Since then I always did alone.

ded srs did lsd every week(300ug like 5 time sthb) for 1.5 months ded srs, haven't taken any for 3 weeks because it feels weird now.. it's like you eat the same tasty cake everyday but after awhile you eww tbhthb

I’ve done psychedelics but I don’t believe the blackpill has had any influence on my trips tbh.

Where are you guys even finding this stuff tbh? I thought most of us didn't go outside much less do drug deals on the corner. :worryfeels:

Has anyone here done any form of psycedelics and did the blackpill have any influence on your trip?
Ive done lsd and shrooms several times, morning glories once or twice , and dmt once. The blackpill never really comes up because im usually floating in a psychic sea of bliss the entire time or watching the hallucinations.

Where are you guys even finding this stuff tbh? I thought most of us didn't go outside much less do drug deals on the corner. :worryfeels:
I was very lucky in that my old childhood friend from middle school ended up becoming a drug dealer. Otherwise id be shit out of luck.

ded srs did lsd every week(300ug like 5 time sthb) for 1.5 months ded srs, haven't taken any for 3 weeks because it feels weird now.. it's like you eat the same tasty cake everyday but after awhile you eww tbhthb
damn nigga how bad was the hangover/relapse?

I’ve done psychedelics but I don’t believe the blackpill has had any influence on my trips tbh.
This. They rather try to tell you to accept yourself and that life is valid. It gives you a lot of perspectives far greater than your own (very) limited life.

Also @BlackpilledAF by trippy buddy boy.

Before being blackpilled, I used to take acid at parties and it used to mindfuck me.

Sometimes I would just get lost in the trance music playing, and other times I'd focus on other people in the party hanging out in groups and having fun, while I'm always alone and by myself. Whenever I tried to socialize with people, I was met with cold reactions and behavior that indicates that they don't want me around.

I thought something was genuinely wrong with me or "my vibe". After swallowing the blackpill, I realize it always was about my looks.

Now I can have psychedelic trips in peace, without having to worry about this shit. I also either trip alone, or with close friends.

I have tried:

LSD
Salvia
Mushrooms
DMT
MDMA

I pick shrooms in the forest near my city. P. serbica is strong as fuck
1P-LSD, I used to order on chem.eu and similar sites
The funny thing is, I never think about blackpill-related stuff while tripping.

I pick shrooms in the forest near my city. P. serbica is strong as fuck
1P-LSD, I used to order on chem.eu and similar sites
Wow @picking shrooms. Is that a relaxing cope? Shroom hunting outdoors?

LSD doesn't give you hangover tbhthb jfl tbhngl
VXildXRPRdKGQN 11B0XBQ

Wow @picking shrooms. Is that a relaxing cope? Shroom hunting outdoors?
Yeah, it gives you good feels, similar to finding shit in video games, like Minecraft.

I really wish I had access to shrooms. I can easily get LSD but I i feel like it just gives me a massive rush rather than that deep introspective beneficial trip. Shrooms make you not give a fuck about anything, was legit the first time I ever truly felt low inhib and the afterglow stays with you for like a day after.

I've done LSD, Mushrooms, mescaline, DMT, and some research chemicles

Just LSD. Not a fan tbh.
MDMA is my drug of choice

Not personally, but seems like something I'd like to try just once

I have tried LSD and shrooms. I prefer shrooms because the trip isn't nearly as long and I felt way more euphoric and altered from my experience.

i like lsd

i don't see it as therapeutic or life-changing but i love it recreationally

I have tripped with DXM: I had an extreme out-of-body experience and incredible hallucinations like floating and seeing morphed people and rotating ceilings.

@psilocybincel