Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any religiouscels here? Specifically about Christianity. I have a couple of questions and I need to know if they go against the preaching of the Bible

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
can't say anything to specific because i got temp banned for saying this type of stuff, so please pm me. thank you

Last edited:
Bro you're going to have to give us more than this if you want some religiouscel, ex-religiouscel, or anyone else for that matter to help. We can't read your mind.

Bro you're going to have to give us more than this if you want some religiouscel, ex-religiouscel, or anyone else for that matter to help. We can't read your mind.
i shouldve mentioned that they should pm me. i cant say anything to specific or im going to get perma banned.

I am one but I have my own take on it so it wouldn't be relative tbh

If you PM me your question/s I'll PM you an answer at some point.

I got so involved in the Jew cult early on in my life (due to the brainwashing we're all exposed to early on as children in this sick Jew'd society) that I almost went to seminary and became a Christian pastor at one point in my life.