Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any rich cel that can give me hitman 3

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I need to cope by going er

That's vERy intEResting

isn't hitman a movie?

What is that
Hitman 3 (stylized as HITMAN III) is an upcoming stealth game developed and published by IO Interactive. The game will be the eighth main installment in the Hitman series and the third and final installment of the World of Assassination trilogy, following Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 (2018), in celebration of the series' 20th anniversary.[2] It is set to be released for Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia (under the title Hitman: World of Assassination), and Nintendo Switch[3] on 20 January 2021.[4]

4785235 hitman contracts o

I played with Contracts, but was too lazy (or low IQ) to play the game right, so didn't care much about careful planning and smooth execution.

I wanna try Hitman 1 or 2 but game size is just too large too download :feelsrope:

what do you mean too large?
You don't have enough space on your hard drive?
I have more than enough space on my drive
But my shithole internet goes on and off and caps at 1mb/s
It would take ages...

based but i rather have ioi have money since they are a good company
Well im kinda pissed Hitman 3 is windows 10 only so I wont be giving them shit for this one. Probably wont even play it because I use Win 7.