Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any richcels have tips on how to make money?

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
How to get rich or at least middle class as fast as possible. I’m desperate and in need of money

yeah rob a bank

Please share, I can't get a job, don't have a license. I'm stuck

just be born in a rich family

make a deal with some entity

just be born in a rich family
If you're not NT, sub6, and not a genius, then that's the only way unless you win the lotto or get very lucky investing in something that blows up.

Ewhoring is good I've heard. weed made a guide but I'm worried about the legality of such practices.

make a deal with some entity

That’s how all the rich cels here have money, jfl @ them complaining about getting ‘unlucky’ when the chances of getting born into wealth is so incredibly low yet they managed to do it.

luck is biggest factor. Or you can try crime maxing but if you do you must be prepared to suicide or possibly end up in prison. otherwise you can do the most stable method which is real estate or stocks and grind for 30-40 years.

Just summon demons bro.

I need to know, otherwise I have to rope

im not richcel i cant help you ngl man

you can't. most people rich are born into wealth. don't believe the Hollywood movies about a hobo getting a job on wall street then making it big by moving up the ladder in 3-4 short years. They don't happen. LDAR boyo

OP, if you’re really dedicated to this, then you should learn to trade stock options. It’s effectively gambling but if you get good at it you’re set for life
yeah rob a bank
:feelskek:

OP, if you’re really dedicated to this, then you should learn to trade stock options. It’s effectively gambling but if you get good at it you’re set for life

:feelskek:
90-99% of day traders failed. I tried stock maxing. while i made gains, the sheer stress isnt worth it.
"Anyone who starts down the road to becoming a trader eventually comes across the statistic that 90 percent of traders fail to make money when trading the stock market. This statistic deems that over time 80 percent lose, 10 percent break even and 10 percent make money consistently" https://www.wealthwithin.com.au/learning-centre/share-trading-tips/trading-the-stock-market

90-99% of day traders failed. I tried stock maxing. while i made gains, the sheer stress isnt worth it.
"Anyone who starts down the road to becoming a trader eventually comes across the statistic that 90 percent of traders fail to make money when trading the stock market. This statistic deems that over time 80 percent lose, 10 percent break even and 10 percent make money consistently" https://www.wealthwithin.com.au/learning-centre/share-trading-tips/trading-the-stock-market
Notice how I said he had to be good at it.

tbh I wasn’t really stressed while trading because I was playing with 20 bucks. It was either options or games on steam so I didn’t really give a fuck about it. I almost made 1k just fucking around over this summer, although I know thats nothing compared to most traders.

When did you trade? And how’d you do?

There is nothing u can do

tbh I wasn’t really stressed while trading because I was playing with 20 bucks. It was either options or games on steam so I didn’t really give a fuck about it. I almost made 1k just fucking around over this summer, although I know thats nothing compared to most traders.

i traded penny stocks and crypto a bit. I made good money from crypto boom off ethreum during 2017. But i also had big massive losses at times due to not diversifying. In the end i have around 250k in bank but its too stressful for me to keep doing it.

Work 2 minimum wage jobs, live in a shithole for 1 year. Invest the money you earned into multiple cash flows (stocks, create a ecommerce business). You need high motivation to pull of the first and high iq the second. It’s hard getting rich.

i traded penny stocks and crypto a bit. I made good money from crypto boom off ethreum during 2017. But i also had big massive losses at times due to not diversifying. In the end i have around 250k in bank but its too stressful for me to keep doing it.
mogs me brutally in net worth wtf, how old are you?

Maybe I’m just an insane gambler but Id take like 1k and just trade stock options if I were you. Worst case scenario you lose fucking 0.4% of your net worth and have a few dumb stories. Its harder to be stressed about your money when it’s pocket change

Please share, I can't get a job, don't have a license. I'm stuck
yeah guys I need a little bit of help here drugs are expensive

I looked through this thread but nothing. I kind of do stock stuff and BTC scamming. But if I ever have to make an actual living I will never be able to. I also gamble. Hope any of this helps you guys I can give you gambling tips ngl (Although its based off luck theres a few coolio tips)

Maybe I’m just an insane gambler but Id take like 1k and just trade stock options if I were you. Worst case scenario you lose fucking 0.4% of your net worth and have a few dumb stories. Its harder to be stressed about your money when it’s pocket change
I am 27. Luck was biggest factor in farming this much money. even though in the end, $250k is a minuscule amount in comparison to what people born to rich families have.

I am 27. Luck was biggest factor in farming this much money. even though in the end, $250k is a minuscule amount in comparison to what people born to rich families have.
Howd you get lucky? Win a lawsuit or a lottery or something?

Also, my dad would have to work 16.6 years to make 250k, fucking over for poorcels

Howd you get lucky? Win a lawsuit or a lottery or something?

Also, my dad would have to work 16.6 years to make 250k, fucking over for poorcels
ethreum boom. i bought around $2000-$2500 worth of Ethreum in january 2017 when it was $10, sold parts of it out in chunks at around $400, $800 few months later. I farmed around $160k from that. Then i invested $160k in various stocks and options and farmed till 250k by mid 2019 when I stopped doing trading.

ethreum boom. i bought around $2000-$2500 worth of Ethreum in january 2017 when it was $10, sold parts of it out in chunks at around $400, $800 few months later. I farmed around $160k from that. Then i invested $160k in various stocks and options and farmed till 250k by mid 2019 when I stopped doing trading.
Thats nuts dude, I thought I was cool doing shit with $20 and you’re out here having 100x returns. Brutal mog

Tbh I’m scared af of crypto, im too low IQ for it

JFL at rich cels thinking they are truecels. To be a truecel you need to have nothing attractive about you, money increases attraction even if it just betabux. There are only around 10 truecels on this entire forum and i am one.

JFL at rich cels thinking they are truecels. To be a truecel you need to have nothing attractive about you, money increases attraction even if it just betabux. There are only around 10 truecels on this entire forum and i am one.
women will just divorce rich cels past 2 years and take 50% of assets. Literally only way richcel can safely ascend is oging to thirdwolrd and staying there.

Having money is like having sex, in that most people who have a lot of it think they've discovered some reproducible method to "earn" it through hard work but really they were just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time or born into the right family/genepool. Any advice you get is going to be useless because it only worked for one person in one specific situation.

Best advice I can give is "just get a hobby bro" because that led to me learning a valuable skill that got me a high-paying job at a large well-known corporation, but in reality that advice is probably as useless for getting a job as it is for getting a girl.

Not sure, but try to into trade school and go into trades/stock market. Or, if there's something you want to do within the realm of the main job market, just go to college or some shit like I am. I need this thread too though, I'm extremely worried that I'm going to fail out. When that happens, my parents are going to legitimately throw me out of their lives.

women will just divorce rich cels past 2 years and take 50% of assets. Literally only way richcel can safely ascend is oging to thirdwolrd and staying there.
LoL just get a surgery with your money and become chad

Buy a house and sell it.

Having money is like having sex, in that most people who have a lot of it think they've discovered some reproducible method to "earn" it through hard work but really they were just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time or born into the right family/genepool. Any advice you get is going to be useless because it only worked for one person in one specific situation.

Best advice I can give is "just get a hobby bro" because that led to me learning a valuable skill that got me a high-paying job at a large well-known corporation, but in reality that advice is probably as useless for getting a job as it is for getting a girl.
Giphy

Giphy

Giphy

Just stop being poor bruh,is literally that simple.

And have a shower,and b urself

Become a cam whore.

Oh wait, that only works for females.

Work hard, build credit and buy/sell (flip) real estate on the side while still working. Keep it local. Never rent out.
Dont hassle with dirtbag tenants, just deal with bankers (mortgage brokers), an agent, and a lawyer for closing.

giphy.gif

where do you trade options?

-100000000000iq tier question

It;s
Work hard, build credit and buy/sell (flip) real estate on the side while still working. Keep it local. Never rent out.
Dont hassle with dirtbag tenants, just deal with bankers (mortgage brokers), an agent, and a lawyer for closing.
It's fine to rent out. Buy homes only in areas of rich people but don't buy a house , buy a townhouse or unit where you will get tenants.

It;s

It's fine to rent out. Buy homes only in areas of rich people but don't buy a house , buy a townhouse or unit where you will get tenants.

Dealing with tenants is a pain. I’d rather not be married to the property, take whatever profits and move on to the next deal. Stick the idiots with a high mortgage because wifey liked the view and the old fashion wood molding.

buy a bunch of candy that's worth 25 cents and then sell it for 50 cents and then use the double money you started with to buy more candy and sell it for twice it's original amount again over and over and then you'll be rich

Dealing with tenants is a pain. I’d rather not be married to the property, take whatever profits and move on to the next deal. Stick the idiots with a high mortgage because wifey liked the view and the old fashion wood molding.
Flipping properties is hard because of capital gains tax.

Step 1: be born into old money
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit
Easy lemon squeazy, bro.