Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any scarcels here ?

Are you scarcel ?

• Yes bro

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • No bro

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Do you have any scar ? I have one on my forehead, got it during a fight with two guys one of them cut my forehead with a razor(I was younger back then) ,though it's not big,you still can see it(I actually hide it with my hair) I know acnescarcels but I wonder the others

Definitely if stretch marks count. I also used to burn myself for fun or for punishment so I have a mark or two from that.

I have a scar on my left arm. I think it was from a biking accident tbh

Used to put cigarettes out on myself when I was younger.

I have one on my philtrum, two on the top of my head, one on my eye and a few smaller ones on my body.

I have acne scars all over my face

I have a scar on my right hand because I got a scrape or a cut when I was younger, I then decided to pick at the scab until it became a scar.

I have an scar because I burned my leg as a child with iron

I have a scar from cutting myself when I was younger. No emo

More than 20 on both arms, one on my forehead, one on the back of the head and one from above my groin from surgery when I was 3

I fell a great fall when i was a 2 years old.
Its not really that visible since i am long haired dude, but in my forehead there is a difference from left side to the right side.
It doesn´t bother me tbh.

I’ve got a handful of scars on my arms and one on a finger. Most of them are pretty old and you’d only see them if you were looking for them

None visible. Used to have a scar caused by a oven burn on my arm.

My elbow and arm are scarred.

Along my spine and neck from surgeries. My hip from a hip graft. My arm from dog bites. My testicles from a torsion. Stretch markers.

Giant one across my stomach from being born with a major malrotation intestines and the resulting operation

I have one on the side of my face.

I was branded with a hot piece of iron by some prick.

I have my back full of that crap
Having them on you back or biceps is no big deal. It's only when you have them on your belly or love handles that you realize you have subhuman woman hips. Unless you happen to be seriously obese, which I am not.

Yes bro. I have an excessive amount.

Having them on you back or biceps is no big deal. It's only when you have them on your belly or love handles that you realize you have subhuman woman hips. Unless you happen to be seriously obese, which I am not.
It's still ropefuel. I also have one on my left shoulder but I like that one it looks like a scar

i have scars on my hands

Multiple
None of them have a badass story though. I wasn't in war or anything. They are all just dumb shit I did when I was younger or I got due to health issues.

none on my face, one pretty big one on my knee, several on my left hand and one on my right hand
None of them have a badass story though. I wasn't in war or anything. They are all just dumb shit I did when I was younger
tbh