Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any smartcels here? Tough IQ question

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
01.jpg

I see no pattern, maybe it's the coordinates, idk...

working memory is the kind of intelligence that matters the most

figuring out problems is 90% being able to keep multiple factors working in your head at once

being able to do complex math in head > being able to find patterns

A1 c3 a1 b2? Am I right? I've been outta school for a while

How can you not see a pattern?

I don't understand the question, this is what I get for quitting school. JFL, a lowiqcel on top of it all.

You see a pattern with the shaded squares and what the last item in the sequence is? I see what the first item is but if you go from left to right then down to the next row, it makes no sense to me.

You see a pattern with the shaded squares and what the last item in the sequence is? I see what the first item is but if you go from left to right then down to the next row, it makes no sense to me.
Just gotta look at it as a logic puzzle. It DOES make sense. You might need to write it down or something but it's not impossible. My school used to have us solve this kinda shit a lot senior year

OP where the hell did you find this? All the reverse image search brings up is ancient gook sites, that don't give the answer. :feelsmega:

OP where the hell did you find this? All the reverse image search brings up is ancient gook sites, that don't give the answer. :feelsmega:

Haselbauer-Dickheiser Test.

Or maybe it goes back to the first square. The first row has 7 boxes the second has 6

O shit I mean 5 and 4.

My working memory is seizing up on me, I'm trying a diagonal thing, combine the first item of row 1 with first item of row 2 to make the second item of row 1. Something like 1+2=3, 2+3=4, etc.

I spent twenty minutes trying to work it out and couldn't do it.

I wonder if @Genecel could do this.

How quickly is this meant to be done? On the top right the blue L shaped thing rotates 90 degrees while alternating the white box but its only true for the second , third, fourth and fifth box

How quickly is this meant to be done? On the top right the blue L shaped thing rotates 90 degrees while alternating the white box but its only true for the second , third, fourth and fifth box

It's untimed.

It must have 4 balls and at most 4 shaded squares.

It must have 4 balls and at most 4 shaded squares.

That puts you ahead of multiple people I've seen on other sites who think it has three spheres.

Well, it goes from 4 blue squares to 3 back to 4...
The blue checker pattern stays for the 1st 2 pannels unlike in the other ones...
A good clue might be how many balls are on how many blue tiles...

Last edited:
patterns don't exist, they're just a meme
t. 300 IQ