Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel any sweatcels?

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
its embarrassing tbh. i move a finger and i sweat. i can't even wear light clothes cuz i leave pit stains all the time. i wanted to rope today after class, i went to piss and i had huge fucking pit stains. its so subhuman. any other sweatcels?

No bro.I bearly sweat.It makes It harder to lose weight.

I’m the opposite, I never sweat. Even when doing intense exercise.

That’s probably not normal..

I tend to sweat profusely in the summer. I go out and within an hour or so I can feel the sweat stains on my T-shirt at my armpits. Deodorantmaxxing is essential.

I don't sweat unless I'm in a closed room with the heat on.

yes bro.
I have extreme ass sweat. Every single day in summer it looks like I shit my pants.

It never began.

Try eating more salt

Yes bro i also sweat profusely when talking to people other than my family because im socially retarded and it's embarrassing tbh end me

No i don't really sweat much tbh.

I sweat more for situational reasons than from strictly exercise.
I was signing a form and for a second I wasn't sure if I was sure of something, so a little bead of sweat came down from my forehead and made itself noticeable by falling onto the section of paper I had just written things on. I sweat when getting haircuts, speaking to strangers, seeing doctors and anticipating doing things in public which involve some degree of uncertain results, human interaction and potential negative consequences afterwards.

I used to sweat a lot but not anymore. Not sure what changed.

its embarrassing tbh. i move a finger and i sweat. i can't even wear light clothes cuz i leave pit stains all the time. i wanted to rope today after class, i went to piss and i had huge fucking pit stains. its so subhuman. any other sweatcels?
How much caffeine/sugar/fat do you consume?

Sweatcel checking in. I sweat a lot under my arms during the summer. Cant wear any light colored shirts and I always have to go into the bathroom stall to cool down and rub deodorant under my arms before class

I sweat way too much, especially now since I am a fat fuck :feelsree: I literally have to wipe my ass every time I go tot he bathroom because it gets too sweaty.

I used to be exactly like that.
Not sure how I fixed it though

I gained weight and it stopped