Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any time you see an Inactive user just assume they ascended

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
killing himself is pretty far fetched, if he just started being inactive out of nowhere it can only be one thing.
if youre a trucel then youre here forever. no exceptions.
I want to dedicate this thread for our lost brothers that legitimately commited suicide.

No tbh, I always assume they’ve roped.

Do you think @Yerberito ascended or roped?

tbh I assume they either roped or got tired of this place

they are dead for sure

No tbh, I always assume they’ve roped.
Most people don't rope tbh. It takes a massive amount of suffering, and even then you need the willpower to actually do it.

we must pay our respects to the fallen

I always assume they got tired of this place

Joker
Most people don't rope tbh. It takes a massive amount of suffering, and even then you need the willpower to actually do it.

do you think @thebuddhacel roped?

First and foremost: everyone who ascends probably never belonged here in the first place. I only feel for my brothers who are now in heaven with Saint Elliot

First and foremost: everyone who ascends probably never belonged here in the first place. I only feel for my brothers who are now in heaven with Saint Elliot
true, but people assume that if youre inactive here you roped or "got tired of this place" lol

Tbh I have always assumed that inactive users here have roped. If they are tired of this place they usually get a volban then come back after a month

true, but people assume that if youre inactive here you roped or "got tired of this place" lol
I got tired of this place numerous times but there's no other place for me to go so I keep returning. I'll never leave this forum, as long as I live. But my life is probably coming to an end pretty soon anyways.

if youre a trucel then youre here forever. no exceptions.
Nah, I took 4 months off this forum, I'm still as incel as I always was. The posts here get repetitive tbh and it stops serving as a good cope, not sure how some users are still active years in a row.

I got tired of this place numerous times but there's no other place for me to go so I keep returning. I'll never leave this forum, as long as I live. But my life is probably coming to an end pretty soon anyways.
true me too. you never really leave this place, and assuming ALL the people inactive here, or most of them roped is basically saying that .co has a mortality rate of atleast 50%

true me too. you never really leave this place, and assuming ALL the people inactive here, or most of them roped is basically saying that .co has a mortality rate of atleast 50%
I know. I hope so. I don't feel bad for incels who roped. It's the best thing for an Incel to do.

I just assume they're a youngcel or needed a break for the sake of their mental health.

are you listening to whats coming out of your mouth? thats alot of dead bodies
Excluding GrAYcels, the number of inactive users is probably not THAT big - so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility
Think about it this way: if you liked this community to the point of spending a lot of time here, making friends and interacting with users, etc., would you really leave even if you "ascended"? Why do you think so many users with high post counts end up being banned for "larping"? Because they probably "ascended" sometime after creating an account, but did not want to leave the forum

are you listening to whats coming out of your mouth? thats alot of dead bodies
How much inactive users are here that haven’t asked for a ban? Most people might stop posting for a little while but they always come back since this is the only good place for incels to hang out. Nobody ever truly leaves this place. I know that no matter what happens I will continue posting here till the end.

nah, people get tired of this website

sometimes i take time off this site so i dont rope from the suifuel

There is no “getting tired of it” this place is addictive ngl and it’s a true cope for an incel.

I used to be inactive for a bit. Kikecels theory is correct. :feelsYall:

What was the name of that Spanish recently graduated teacher (he got a job) that was 29 y.o. KHHV? He suddenly disappeared in May after being very active. I assume he ascended even though he said that it will never happen. But it happened almost as soon as he stopped being a loser and got a good job.

hopefully I can ascend with loli and leave. would be nice being a bluepilled normie :feelsrope:

What was the name of that Spanish recently graduated teacher (he got a job) that was 29 y.o. KHHV? He suddenly disappeared in May after being very active. I assume he ascended even though he said that it will never happen. But it happened almost as soon as he stopped being a loser and got a good job.
@IsolationHurts ?

LOL Cope. If I were to ever ascend I will rub it on all your faces before going bust

Based

pour one out for your brother @riceronicel :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't think he ascended

What about frustratedwhitemale? Did he roped? No way he ascended at 56
What about frustratedwhitemale? Did he roped? No way he ascended at 56

I always find myself lurking here everyday and if I don’t post it’s cuz of the STEMceling cope.

There's always that little rush of hope in the back of your head to do something better, no matter how deep in this rut you are, it will always be there with you

That's what I think when I see inactive users anyways

Youngcels who aren't NEETs I assume ascended. Oldcels with no future probably roped

i was inactive for a long time and just came back. i just dont have the energy to browse this forum everyday. sometimes i am so tired i can barely stuff my required calories in and wait till bed time. just existing consumes so much energy. many others are probably like that. im just so tired. wait until you get older.

I assume they just got tired of the forum tbh. That's more likely the case than roping or ascending.