Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any tips to masturbate less ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
I was thinking about working out more in the morning as cope because I masturbate 3-4 times day and maybe more on weekend. Any other tips to do this less would be great ?

Fapcap one a day..before going to bed. Do useful things before you fap and only relax after you fap. Its not fap rocketscience brah.

that many times in a day wtf? doesnt it not feel comfortable after the 2nd time?

Eat less spicy food. Drink more water. Don't suppress the desire to shit.

that many times in a day wtf? doesnt it not feel comfortable after the 2nd time?
I spread it out through out day usually one morning before work, Noon after coming from work and before I sleep.

jeez man i hope you dont get ED. i just do it before going to bed
I spread it out through out day usually one morning before work, Noon after coming from work and before I sleep.

Fapcap one a day..before going to bed. Do useful things before you fap and only relax after you fap. Its not fap rocketscience brah.
I'm try not do it in the morning or afternoon anymore. I'm just doing workouts in morning and play games in afternoon to supplement it.
jeez man i hope you dont get ED. i just do it before going to bed
Yeah that what I'm worried about in future so yeah I'm cutting it out.

I used to fap 2 - 5 times a day. Now if I fap once a day I think it is a lot. Serious just think of the energy drain you have after fapping

Fuck fapping dude it's not worth it. Go for a bike ride as soon as you feel the urge to fap you will feel better after.

Keep yourself busy, try cooking, carpentry, video games, whatever you enjoy that isn't fapping.

Get a haircut, take a shower, and improve your fashion style

Keep yourself busy, try cooking, carpentry, video games, whatever you enjoy that isn't fapping.
This is the only realistic way OP, I know when Im in college and have busy weeks I can go a few days without fapping because I literally have no time to do so due to how much work I have.

i do it at least 8 times a day. it's impossible to stop. i have tried over 20,000 times but it just keeps getting worse.

actually i have been up for 4 days now. i'm not sleepy at all. the horniness just keeps killing me, i keep doing it and doing it and doing it, it never stops.

do a workout
I'm starting to do push ups and crunches in the morning as extra workout before taking a shower for work.
i do it at least 8 times a day. it's impossible to stop. i have tried over 20,000 times but it just keeps getting worse.

actually i have been up for 4 days now. i'm not sleepy at all. the horniness just keeps killing me, i keep doing it and doing it and doing it, it never stops.
8 times a day ?? Fuck your penis must be sore and bruised as fuck !!
I'm planning to do that.

Just gotta keep your mind of it and do other shit

You just need pure willpower.

There is no shortcut