Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any way to stop my phone photographing in virgin jpeg? Need to switch to chad raw or png

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Wtf is this peasant shit? :feelswhat:

are phones even capable of shooting raw?

No clue man, I don’t take photos.

RAW would take up a lot of space fast on your phone! Should be in your settings for image quality.

RAW would take up a lot of space fast on your phone! Should be in your settings for image quality.
What else would you recommend to prevent qualityloss when photoshopping? Raw is maybe a bit to much lel ngl Is png good?

If your into photographing then I would say use a digital camera and produce the RAW file as it is like a negative. I do believe if you rise up your quality of your jpg on your cell camera it would produce something you could manipulate in Photoshop, I would also say that if your attempting to create something a poster size then RAW is the best format for you. JPG depending on the camera has limitations of size.
If your into photographing then I would say use a digital camera and produce the RAW file as it is like a negative. I do believe if you rise up your quality of your jpg on your cell camera it would produce something you could manipulate in Photoshop, I would also say that if your attempting to create something a poster size then RAW is the best format for you. JPG depending on the camera has limitations of size.
hope that helps you

hope that helps you
What about the dataloss and ugly artifacts you get every time you save changes in a jpeg? What is the standard loss free jmage format for plebs? I just want to do minor shit here and there. Printing on din A3, maybe din A5 max.

ideal file format choice for print is TIFF, followed by PNG. But your cell phone would not save in that format it would be when you save in photoshop.

ideal file format choice for print is TIFF, followed by PNG. But your cell phone would not save in that format it would be when you save in photoshop.
Elab. You mean I have to transform the jpeg on my PC into tiff/png before I do any changes?

Yes you would transferred to your computer system and imported into photoshop to make the modifications to the image, once you had manipulated the image you would then save the image as a TIFF then print it.

Remember if the image quality is poor to start then you will faced pixilation! You have to know what size you would like to print as you have to make sure you photo is bigger.

Its a the same shit dude

Yes you would transferred to your computer system and imported into photoshop to make the modifications to the image, once you had manipulated the image you would then save the image as a TIFF then print it.
Ok. Ty, man.
Remember if the image quality is poor to start then you will faced pixilation! You have to know what size you would like to print as you have to make sure you photo is bigger.
This is still a problem with 16 megapixels? :feelsmega:

That’s why I’ve kept my film camera! You can never replace it!