Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Welfarecels/ Neetcels get this feeling.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Whenever i look for work daily the desire to kill myself goes through the roof when looking for work, just seeing all the jobs im not qualified to do. And even when i do find a job to apply for its a 1/10 chance of getting an interview.

And ofc i fuckup the interview everytime because of autism and repulsive face. I Know i should be enjoying the LDAR lifestyle but after almost 2 years of it im pretty sure it has driven me insane from the isolation and loneliness.

Nah I don't want a job but yeah loneliness is fucked,even just saying hi to customers in a cashier job would be nice 4me.

Finding a job is almost impossible in this BS economy.

thinking about anything adult/working related makes me want to rip out my brainstem on the spot

Long term LDAR definitely fucks with your brain

I've never had the luxury of going on either.

throwzo said:
Long term LDAR definitely fucks with your brain

Perhaps, but it doesn't fuck with my brain as much as leaving my room is and being exposed to all the ER/sui fuel and black pilling.