Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Any white guy who has an asian gf

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I automatically assume is a beta faggot and would never be friends with. Even guys who fuck a lot of asian girls are weird af. If its like an asian chick once in a while thrown into the mix cause ur a mega slayer then whatever, but fr everyone laughs at white guys who are with asian women, including white girls. They know ur garbage too

15F94983 68DA 4B00 9C39 C19F63EECCA6
92AB0D47 E2CA 4781 878B B27C0B11F7CF

Attachments

• F8201132-35E8-42B4-B4FF-82E259F6893F.jpeg
    F8201132-35E8-42B4-B4FF-82E259F6893F.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 19
go back to looksmax.org

Spoken like a redpilled faggot. GTFOH

Race mixing is always wrong

fr everyone laughs at white guys who are with asian women, including white girls. They know ur garbage too
I know but some of us want to ascend and have family's too.
Imagine ending your genetic line because some white bitch who would never even look at you, much less fuck you, thinks your weird.

Based fuck yellow fever cucks

I automatically assume is a beta faggot and would never be friends with. Even guys who fuck a lot of asian girls are weird af. If its like an asian chick once in a while thrown into the mix cause ur a mega slayer then whatever, but fr everyone laughs at white guys who are with asian women, including white girls. They know ur garbage too

View attachment 358750View attachment 358752
White guys with asian or ethnic gfs also tend to look down on asian and ethnic males so you are making the right choice not to want to be friends or associate with white guys like that imo.

I would take any color pussy.