Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any youngcels here who used to watch Ricegum?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I've been watching Ricegums twitch streams the past few days, and they are PEAK suifuel. Essentially, every stream he facetimes random models living in LA with the end goal of having them come to his apartment to smash. He succeeds every time jfl. Yesterday after facetiming about 5 girls, one girl agreed to come to his apartment, and she even brought a friend. Watching his streams just shows what Chad (Chang) can accomplish so easily. I recommend watching his stream later today, or even his past streams, to witness this.

im not a faggot sorry

I've been watching Ricegums twitch streams the past few days, and they are PEAK suifuel. Essentially, every stream he facetimes random models living in LA with the end goal of having them come to his apartment to smash. He succeeds every time jfl. Yesterday after facetiming about 5 girls, one girl agreed to come to his apartment, and she even brought a friend. Watching his streams just shows what Chad (Chang) can accomplish so easily. I recommend watching his stream later today, or even his past streams, to witness this.
why tf would i watch that gay shit, how is it sui that a statusmaxxed rice is fucking models?

no,ive always seen him as a cringey wannabe nigger

Watching his streams just shows what Chad (Chang) can accomplish so easily.
It’s not because of his looks, it’s because of his money.

I've never watched shitty youtubers. Not even when I was fucking twelve.

Watched him back in early 2017 when he was somewhat decent now hes just a faggot. Girls are only with him now because they see he wears shit like Supreme and LV on a daily basis. They get on his streams just for the attention. tbh I don’t think hes fucking or anything

Watched him back in early 2017 when he was somewhat decent now hes just a faggot. Girls are only with him now because they see he wears shit like Supreme and LV on a daily basis. They get on his streams just for the attention. tbh I don’t think hes fucking or anything
I'm getting clowned on for even mentioning him, but I do believe he actually fucks them. Watch his stream from yesterday if you want to see. Or don't, he is somewhat of a faggot anyways.

I'm getting clowned on for even mentioning him, but I do believe he actually fucks them. Watch his stream from yesterday if you want to see. Or don't, he is somewhat of a faggot anyways.

Nah his dick is small I highly doubt he is fucking. Those girls probably came to chill, took pics with him, and posted them on their instagram for likes.

Hell fucking no, I'd never watched that normie hype beast faggot, he is one of the most stuck up degenerate piece of shit on youtube.

Without money and efame he’d be one of us on this site :feelzez:

Never even heard of him tbh

No. He was always annoying as fuck and acted like an NPC

over for chinks who just have models as friends