Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anybody else excited for the new Rocket League season?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
It is aesthetic af

Didn't know the game had seasons. I used to play it with my mother's boyfriend years ago. I had no friends to play it with.

Didn't know the game had seasons. I used to play it with my mother's boyfriend years ago. I had no friends to play it with.
Your mother's boyfriend.....
That sounds awkward as fuck.

Your mother's boyfriend.....
That sounds awkward as fuck.
1434581752529.png

i havent played the game before

How old is your mom? That sounds weird as fuck having some random dude calling you champ and trying to be a part of your family.
She's been with him since I was 10 though

Wtf is a 58 year old woman doing trying to get a bf? I miss the good old days when woman would be married and when their husbands died they would spend the rest of their days as an alone widow.
And if they never got married they would just die and old cat lady.

Wtf is a 58 year old woman doing trying to get a bf? I miss the good old days when woman would be married and when their husbands died they would spend the rest of their days as an alone widow.
And if they never got married they would just die and old cat lady.
She's been with him since I was 10 though

@Blackpill101 this is /ourgame/ check out these aesthetics

Hey dude. I'm addicted to the game and I am most def psyched for the new season. I love the devs for constantly updating and fixing the game. Keeping in touch with fans and improving the game when needed. Other studios should take note.