Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else got mood swings?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm trying to be as nice and cheerful as possible. Well, I only interact with my parents and I love them dearly, especially in the last few years we've become very tight. So I do it for them, cause I love them.

So I try to be as nice as possible, as cheerful and calm and easygoing.

And I do manage to do it quite well, we have a nice atmosphere in our house. But for some reason, despite all my efforts, every day I end up having little outbursts of bad mood that I end up regretting. I end up spending like 30 minutes sort of apologizing and just sparking up conversation with my parents and making jokes, telling them what great parents they are, how much I love them and just generally trying to add more cheer to the mood of the house, especially to compensate for my outbursts of negativity. And sometimes I just get irrationally frustrated or angry, hard to control it despite my efforts to actively be nice and cheerful, it just sneaks up on you. Every day I end up regretting it and telling myself "ok, starting tomorrow this shit ends, you will be nice and cheerful 100% of the time". Lo and behold I end up moody again for a bit. And I have to make up for it again cause I want to keep a cheerful and nice mood in our house.

I always feel the same :feelsbadman:

i can't fake happiness when i m not happy , and i m neurotic most the time , i just avoid my parents so i don't bring them negativity i'd like to keep it for myself

Yes. Extreme mood swings from highs to lows within seconds.

good parents? close with your parents? cant relate. i am triggered by every little thing for a while now. ill watch something on yt a man brings his gf along now im sad and pissed off. its probably no pussy. frustrated life.

Can't relate

I have mood monkey bars

I do but I keep it to myself

I'm on a one-way swing to insanity.

I do, but I'm trying to suppress them to reach a competely numb, emotionless state.