Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else have gone through a phase where they stop caring and start doing weird things?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
The other day i was driving and some construction zone was blocking where i needed to go, so i just drove through that shit. And one of the construction zone guys started yelling. I was given money to take a bunch of trash to a recycle plant. But i just dumped it on the side of the road and took the money and I started buying drugs from all these random guys. It's like I just don't give a fuck anymore. Might as well have some fun and burn as many people as i can. My existence is shit anyway

The other day i was driving and some construction zone was blocking where i needed to go, so i just drove through that shit. And one of the construction zone guys started yelling. I was given money to take a bunch of trash to a recycle plant. But i just dumped it on the side of the road and took the money and I started buying drugs from all these random guys. It's like I just don't give a fuck anymore. Might as well have some fun and burn as many people as i can. My existence is shit anyway
that is gigabased ngl

That's reckless not-giving-a-shit. You should try cautious not-giving-a-shit. See, it's all about maximizing comfort and avoiding pain. Burning people and doing drugs that may ruin your health is reckless cause sooner or later it will bring about more pain than comfort.

No, even when I hit rock bottom I still cared about some things.

lmao thugmaxx