Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else here curse in their sleep?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Do you curse in your sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So last night I was sleeping in my bed and my mom was talking to my brother and his friend and yaddayaddayadda, and basically I was fake sleeping since they woke me up and my brother said that I curse in my sleep (lol), and my mom was like “sounds like he’s fighting demons”. Bruhmoment. I didn’t know I cursed in sleep, but I did figure that some demon has entered my body a long time ago or is trying to.

I think that many incels alike are cursing in their sleep for whatever reason. Irl I don’t even curse that often. But tbh idkI do kinda curse a lot. My top 5 curse words, regardless if I mean Them as insults or jokes are: nigger/nigga, fuck, shit, bitch, whore
ITS OVER

No, just you.

not me but it’s been a really bad day and my fault Ii might hit myself on fhe head on my sleep tbh

Does that mean sleepwalking is an incel trait as well

brah you're a fucking cursed incel

How do u know ur cursing in ur sleep if ur asleep

I don't know if I curse, but I definitely talk out loud when dreaming. My family members all claim I mumble and talk when sleeping.
It's why I hate sharing rooms with anyone because I'm afraid I'll say something embarrassing or admit to something in sleep. My dreams are often "creepy."