Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else like to check out MILF'S in the Kroger parking lot?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
It's a good pastime. Sitting in the parking lot checking out femoids. Wish my car had super dark tint so I could sit there and jerk off to them. Doesn't have to be Kroger mind you: Walmart, Target... you name it, plenty of stores/supermarkets have women to check out. Not just MILF'S either, JB's, BBW's, college Stacies, whatever you're into.

I don't stay and watch, but love sight seeing when buying food.

Yeah ilike.older females aswell.
I sometimes watch them inrl when they do work and stuff it is good cope.
Too.bad I can't have them.

I don't stay and watch, but love sight seeing when buying food.

Yeah that too. Been many times in a store when I've see a mega MILF with mega DAT ASS in those practically see-through yoga pants and you can see the thong and everything and I have to fight myself mentally to not just bend her over and fuck the shit out of her.

Yeah that too. Been many times in a store when I've see a mega MILF with mega DAT ASS in those practically see-through yoga pants and you can see the thong and everything and I have to fight myself mentally to not just bend her over and fuck the shit out of her.

I know, dude. It gets harder and harder to cope with not getting any.

i don't go outside so no

Cucktears: Creepy incels jerk off while they watch women walking to their car. Pathetic!

Yeah ilike.older females aswell.
I sometimes watch them inrl when they do work and stuff it is good cope.
Too.bad I can't have them.

I watch any attractive females. Just MILF'S are most common at supermarkets and stuff

I'm near sighted as fuck. When I go out shopping, I don't wear my glasses so that everyone becomes blurred. I'd rather not see people.

you specifically drive to supermarkets to jack off to girls getting their groceries. if thats not weird i dont know what is.

I mean it's usually more like if I'm there waiting on someone or something. But not gonna lie, I've been super bored and driven there just for that. That's what a lot of those old men that set up a table to play checkers and shit are doing too.

I still live at home so I don't go to stores and buy groceries. I do fantasize about the milfs at work though and i rarely go out into society.

to much ropefuel tbh, I kinda stopped checking out girls because of that reason