Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anybody else listens to Gregorian chants? [HolyMaxx]

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I enjoy this music, It relaxes me deeply. Lately I am trying to retreat further into my mind. I already am so disassociated with the world at large that I feel like I do not belong here. I don't particular fancy suicide since death will come for me anyhow and when it does the length of my suffering will be insignificant. I feel like there is something inside me, a door, passage; whatever it is I feel it exists and it can lead me to deeper understanding. I dedicate a lot of my time to thinking about why things are the way they are. I have been running in circles for the past 5 years, unable to make any reasonable progress on this debate. I am unsure of everything, I cannot make a stance on anything, because I feel that no philosophical or moral believes are complete, like they are missing something and yet they exclude one another so how can I possible pick the 'correct' stance in such scenario? This leads me to believe there is a missing link, faith, god, perhaps something else entirely. Whatever it is it has many names under our culture, I am just trying to discover it through meditation. Might as well dedicate my time to that instead of concentrating on my suffering. Anyway, I really enjoy this chants they help me meditate, anyone else listens to this?

I like chorale music in general:

I definitely agree this type of music fills some sort of hole I have in myself for deeper meaning.

Can’t say that I do.

I do sometimes. I am hoping to Heavenmaxx, since life on Earth is so shit.

Yeas!!! All day long !

Yes, this is the type of music that true traditional catholic churches should have. I listen it especially when I pray at night.

Yes I do. Also why are you posting non-Gregorian things in replies?

Gregorian chants are much better than instrumental things.

This is one of the best compilations out there:

Yes, in fact it is my favorite genre of music. Listen to Eleanor of Brittany. It’s a great piece.

Yes I listen to them every now and then even though I don't understand it.

I listened to this one today:

There was not a single Gregorian chant posted in this thread other than my video.

You people shoud really learn what a Gregorian chant is.

There shouldn't be any music or other fancy stuff in the background. It should also be monophonic and not like those Orthodox chants.

This is a great example of a Gregorian chant:

Circuibo et immolabo in tabernaculum eius hostiam iubilationis cantabo et psalmum dicam domino.

(I have gone round, and have offered up in his tabernacle a sacrifice of jubilation: I will sing, and recite a psalm to the Lord.)

Also this:

Crux fidelis, inter omnes
arbor una nobilis:
nulla silva talem profert,
fronde, flore, germine.
Dulce lignum, dulces clavos,
dulce pondus sustinet.

(Faithful cross, above all other,
One and only noble tree:
None in foliage, none in blossom,
None in fruit thy peer may be.
Sweetest wood and sweetest iron,
Sweetest weight is hung on thee! )

They´re mystical.
I like the ambiance.

Excelent taste in music, OP.

I've been listening for a few years now and its really inspiring in a spirutual sense. Listening to Kyrie Eleison from Missa IX for the first time made me wanna get in my knees and beg Jesus for forgiveness. I have also have to say that the works of Hildegard von Bingen and another form of catholic chant, the Mozarabic chant, although not as powerful, were also inspirational. I think you should check it out too. Might end up motivated to learn some Latin or catholic religion which are very interesting subjects.

Yes, this is the type of music that true traditional catholic churches should have. I listen it especially when I pray at night.

Whenever I hear the songs people play in catholic masses and processions these days, I cringe. Seeing catholics trying to mimic charismatic evangelical movements makes me wanna go satanist. There is lifefuel, though. Apparently younger generations are turning to traditionalism at growing rates (Hmmm... I wonder why that is...) and are pushing for a return of the old things.

jfl if you arent orthodoxchantmaxxing in 2019

Something different but I have listened to this a couple times.