Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else pay absolutely no attention to what women say and only focus on their physical movements?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
As we all know, women are natural people pleasers. They have this habit of saying one thing so as to appear virtuous and right, but then they turn around and do another thing which contradicts the very thing that they've said.

We all call this "virtue signaling", but it's still dishonesty by any other name. During my blue-pilled days, this was frustrating as all hell and part of what contributed to my madness at the time, but over the years, I've learned to completely tune out what they're saying and literally look at their physical actions as the end all be all.

Example of this in action:

Back before the outbreak/start of the pandemic, I decided to put this into action and test it out on a co-worker. I thought to myself, "all I have to do is read their movements, rememer, they always physically run after and chase Chad, so anything short of that and they're not attracted to you".

Each day would pass and I would read my co-worker's movements, and there was absolutely nothing there to suggest any hint of attraction toward me. Naturally, I let it die. No need to pursue and risk humiliation/rejection/etc.

In my blue-pilled days, I might have made the mistake of "just talking to her, bro", but now I know better and I take this approach with pretty much any woman I encounter. If their physical movements don't suggest attraction, then you can be sure there's nothing there.

What good would bringing it up in discussion (or in my case, writing a note, since I'm both deaf and mute) do aside from make it awkward/weird?

Pretty sure I'm on the right track anyway as this path doesn't feel remotely close to the simp path (orbiting her for months on end, hoping your words will change her mind and in the process, creeping her out, pushing her away from you and watching as she chases Chad anyway), but what do you think?

I've come to find that placing emphasis on reading their movements only further confirms the black pill and, of course, makes the blue pilled thinking look that much more ridiculous.

They chase after the good loking guys, while thos eof us on the genetic low end get bypassed completely.

It's as if we don't exist.

Last edited:
well ... yeah

Yep non verbal communication is integral no doubt about it.

Women are sexual objects - that's the sum of their worth. I couldn't give a shit what comes out of their mouth tbh.

Women are sexual objects - that's the sum of their worth. I couldn't give a shit what comes out of their mouth tbh.
Especially because 99% of what they say is false anyway.

They'll virtue signal when called out and then go right back to re-affirming the black pill behind closed doors.

Especially because 99% of what they say is false anyway.

They'll virtue signal when called out and then go right back to re-affirming the black pill behind closed doors.
Very true. In fact come to think of it I've never met a woman that has achieved something great by themselves always with the help of a man. They are a truly useless gender.

stare at her eyes , my eyes are locked to hers , not a single blink
Hqdefault

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back