Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else physically bullied throughout life?

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
IDK why but normalfags seem to really hate my presence, otherwise i've no other idea as to why they like to beat me. It reached a peak point back in middle school, where I'd get routinely beaten every other day, get my pants down, head smashed against walls, ect. Even in some certain low-tier workplaces those type of bullies would get aggressive towards me. I don't get it - why do they want to harm me so much? I know plenty of very nerdy quiet types and they always just get ignored, not beaten.

How many of you bullied. Share.

Last edited:
Yes bro, I’m a feminine looking autist so perfect target for bullies. Went home with cuts and bruises quite a lot tbh.

Middle school was a shitty time for me as well

Frequently, both as a kid and as an adult. In school, I'd say I was assaulted on average 2 or 3 times a year. Usually it didn't last long, teachers break it up, and everyone laughs. I remember once in like 4th grade we were all in the gym, like the entire grade, they opened the gym up, retracted the divider so it was full size. I don't remember why, but everyone was there and this kid Brad (yes, lol) who was a sort of cool kid (but manlet - didn't matter at the time, I wonder how that's worked out for him as an adult) started fighting me. The gym was crowded and chaotic, so the fight went on longer than they usually do before gym teachers could separate us. It was probably just a minute, but that feels like a long time in those kinds of situations, especially when it usually gets broken up in like 10 seconds. The entire gym was chanting "Brad! Brad! Brad!" while we wrestled like pansies. I held my own and I can be proud of that.

One day in 7th grade I sperged the fuck out when this kid (either Nick or Zach, I can't keep them straight this many years later, half the forum wasn't even born yet when I was in 7th grade) who sat in front of me attacked me right in the middle of music class. I don't know what happened, but that was the fucking breaking point. I managed to push him off balance and he tripped on the chair/desk (the chairs are attached right to the desk) which kinda fell on his legs, and I jumped the fuck on him and started repeatedly driving my elbow into his nose, then jaw, then forehead, as he moved around trying to block. The music teacher was like an 80 pound washed up hippie foid, of course, and I was starting puberty, so she couldn't peel me off, I kept elbowing him until she basically rammed her entire body into me to knock me off him. Eventually some other teachers from the hall came in and I got dragged to the principals office. 1 week suspension, today I'd be expelled, no doubt. When I came back Nickzach's face was still kinda bruised and tender looking, it was beautiful. They rearranged our seats, and he never bothered me again. I was a skinny, kinda short kid, but that gave me the reputation I needed. You can be a skinny manlet, but if people know you will fight like you've got nothing to lose, they will be afraid of you anyways.

That's part of why I gymcel today. Oderint dum metuant.

Is that true. If yes lets beat them. I dunno how could u take it for that long :feelstrash::feelsrope:

I been laughed at a bit

They like to beat you because it's easy.
If you fight back it becomes hard and they'll (mostly) leave you alone.

I moved around a lot as a kid so I got bullied a lot. Once I started fighting back they stopped bothering me.

Bullies want easy - and safe - wins. Fighting is dangerous! All it takes is a bad fall and you become a quadriplegic!

It's all about risk management. Attack the weak and you'll probably win. This is why states with concealed carry guns have less crime. It's harder to spot potential victims.

I figure I'm going to get hurt anyway so I might as well share-the-pain and fight back.

But I had to fight every single time we moved to show the new crowd I wasn't a new victim. Once I got older I looked dangerous so instead of being bullied I was just shunned.

Only Chad wins.

Mostly verbal for me, as my school had a zero tolerance policy. Though I'm surprised I wasn't an exception to the rules.

Honestly the one time I had a guy actively picking on me I went full psycho mode and chased him with a cutter, after that he left me alone. I know it sounds like bluepilled advice and not everybody can do it, but fighting back does help.
Then again I live in a third world shithole so no zero tolerance policy here.

No, only verbally, I whooped ass if they tried to do anything physical.

mostly verbal for me but i have had instances of bad psyical bullying in my life

Not really. Some people tried to hit me in secondary school, but I always fought back so they left me alone. I have always been a social outcast though.

Used to be physically bullied a lot until I got better and better at fighting. When it came to a point where I'm no longer physically bullied, it was social isolation I had to deal with.

Now as an adult I'm so socially awkward cuz my brain only knows how to act in hostile situations. I'm deer in the headlights in social situations. I'm numb I dunno what the hell am I supposed to do and when and what to say...

I'm avoided and feared. Because I'm gymcelled and have calloused knuckles from punching walls and metal pillars and tables. I also walk around projecting a don't mess with me attitude.

Mostly verbal for me, as my school had a zero tolerance policy. Though I'm surprised I wasn't an exception to the rules.

Same. I received a lot of vitriol from people because of some odd tendencies I had as a kid (trichotillomania, full-on panic attacks during class, picking at my teeth when I was nervous, etc.).

And yes, I am diagnosed with Asperger's. I have improved vastly since then, but I now have a lot of anger issues/resentment that I take out on people verbally/belligerently because of the terrible experiences I had with these assholes (mainly girls). Fuck.

JFL @ telling me to fight back. I did and it sometimes it made things for the worse. They would come back at you with their pack of aggressive thug frens and beat the hell out of you so there's no good escpae. I think I should have just alerted school or something, so even if they beat me after school once or twice they would eventually stop out of fear of getting constant suspension.

JFL @ telling me to fight back. I did and it sometimes it made things for the worse. They would come back at you with their pack of aggressive thug frens
That's when you pull out your P226

I remember some prick normie (was always smoking weed, high off his ass from smoke/vape, fucked prostitute bitches, and other degenerate shit) was always picking on me to do his homework for him cuz he was too busy living his shitty and unfocused life of low academics and "bitchez". One day, I didn't do his shit and when he found out, he shoved me at a locker. (Not in, just at one, with my impact sounding throughout the hallway.) No one bat an eye ofc cuz I'm some ugly fat tard lul.

But yeah, that's about it for my experience with phys. bullis

That's when you pull out your P226
I don't mind shooting some bully normalfags, but I don't wanna end up in prison
I remember some prick normie (was always smoking weed, high off his ass from smoke/vape, fucked prostitute bitches, and other degenerate shit) was always picking on me to do his homework for him cuz he was too busy living his shitty and unfocused life of low academics and "bitchez". One day, I didn't do his shit and when he found out, he shoved me at a locker. (Not in, just at one, with my impact sounding throughout the hallway.) No one bat an eye ofc cuz I'm some ugly fat tard lul.

But yeah, that's about it for my experience with phys. bullis
JFL why did you start doing his homework in the first place??

Damn you had it really hard, I believe you wanted to go ER. I wanted to legit go ER @ my last year of high school, he was a big asshole spitting on me when he came behind my back when I was sitting almost everyday, fuck this is acc sad to remember and I dont wanna fall asleep with bad mood but ye and he also punched me once, might add more details tomorrow if I feel like it
Frequently, both as a kid and as an adult. In school, I'd say I was assaulted on average 2 or 3 times a year. Usually it didn't last long, teachers break it up, and everyone laughs. I remember once in like 4th grade we were all in the gym, like the entire grade, they opened the gym up, retracted the divider so it was full size. I don't remember why, but everyone was there and this kid Brad (yes, lol) who was a sort of cool kid (but manlet - didn't matter at the time, I wonder how that's worked out for him as an adult) started fighting me. The gym was crowded and chaotic, so the fight went on longer than they usually do before gym teachers could separate us. It was probably just a minute, but that feels like a long time in those kinds of situations, especially when it usually gets broken up in like 10 seconds. The entire gym was chanting "Brad! Brad! Brad!" while we wrestled like pansies. I held my own and I can be proud of that.

One day in 7th grade I sperged the fuck out when this kid (either Nick or Zach, I can't keep them straight this many years later, half the forum wasn't even born yet when I was in 7th grade) who sat in front of me attacked me right in the middle of music class. I don't know what happened, but that was the fucking breaking point. I managed to push him off balance and he tripped on the chair/desk (the chairs are attached right to the desk) which kinda fell on his legs, and I jumped the fuck on him and started repeatedly driving my elbow into his nose, then jaw, then forehead, as he moved around trying to block. The music teacher was like an 80 pound washed up hippie foid, of course, and I was starting puberty, so she couldn't peel me off, I kept elbowing him until she basically rammed her entire body into me to knock me off him. Eventually some other teachers from the hall came in and I got dragged to the principals office. 1 week suspension, today I'd be expelled, no doubt. When I came back Nickzach's face was still kinda bruised and tender looking, it was beautiful. They rearranged our seats, and he never bothered me again. I was a skinny, kinda short kid, but that gave me the reputation I needed. You can be a skinny manlet, but if people know you will fight like you've got nothing to lose, they will be afraid of you anyways.

That's part of why I gymcel today. Oderint dum metuant.
Lifefuel about that music class

Last edited:
It's just because you're ugly. Everyone in this thread is sub 3, so everyone hated us and wanted us to suffer. That's it. Even my friends would attack me because I'm ugly. One time I had to wrestle my friend to the ground because he was mad I wouldn't let him borrow a game (he had a girlfriend btw personality :feelskek: ). Teachers actually enjoy watching ugly males suffer as well, they rarely do shit especially if it's a female teacher. There's a reason why all shut ins and neets are ugly.

I didnt get "really" bullied. I was a ghost most of the time in school and often people would be mean to me but mostly it would stay at that.
it got worse as I got older. a few times I had to stand up a bit for myself. sometimes I did that well, other times I didnt.
When I tried to not be a ghost that everyone ignores they usually showed to not forget that Im a ghost.
So I was a outsider. not at the beginning of school n shit though but as i said it got worse.
it wasnt nice but im sure some of you had it worse.
Martial arts and pumping hard helped a lot, I recommend it to everyone here.

when I was at my last school where I learnt for a job a few years it was ok socialwise. people were most of the time pretty chill.
but I hated normal schools and still do they are fucking hell for me for various reasons.
IDK why but normalfags seem to really hate my presence, otherwise i've no other idea as to why they like to beat me
maybe bc you are ugly??? or are you good looking? you say you are 5'5 and a social retard. I dont rty to be mean but if you are here you should know by now

Last edited:
As a teenager some fag punch me but I punched back.
As an adult usually I get insults,jokes, laughs,ignored.
I think is very serious if you're an adult and ppl hit you tbh.

I don't mind shooting some bully normalfags, but I don't wanna end up in prison

JFL why did you start doing his homework in the first place??
I was pretty helpful and rather bluepilled in my young age, to the point where I was pretty kind to others to the point where it can physically hurt. I'd say it was a mix of kindness, and confusion on how to deal with the situation. Cuz if I told a superior, he'd be constantly on my ass even more and that wouldn't really help, now would it? But, I guess that's just an assumption since I didn't try that out too much.

IDK why but normalfags seem to really hate my presence, otherwise i've no other idea as to why they like to beat me. It reached a peak point back in middle school, where I'd get routinely beaten every other day, get my pants down, head smashed against walls, ect. Even in some certain low-tier workplaces those type of bullies would get aggressive towards me. I don't get it - why do they want to harm me so much? I know plenty of very nerdy quiet types and they always just get ignored, not beaten.

Did you fight back physically? if so what happened

no not really, it was all verbal except for a few cases

In highschool three tallfags always picked on me all the time, but at that time I was a shy manlet who never defended himself. This nightmare lasted until I graduated from there. Only when I realised that my life at highschool was pathetic I started with my calisthenics training and for some months Muay Thai. I'm still doing my calisthenics, I want to be strong enough to defend myself.

I didnt get "really" bullied. I was a ghost most of the time in school and often people would be mean to me but mostly it would stay at that.
it got worse as I got older. a few times I had to stand up a bit for myself. sometimes I did that well, other times I didnt.
When I tried to not be a ghost that everyone ignores they usually showed to not forget that Im a ghost.
So I was a outsider. not at the beginning of school n shit though but as i said it got worse.
it wasnt nice but im sure some of you had it worse.
Martial arts and pumping hard helped a lot, I recommend it to everyone here.

when I was at my last school where I learnt for a job a few years it was ok socialwise. people were most of the time pretty chill.
but I hated normal schools an

d still do they are fucking hell for me for various reasons.

maybe bc you are ugly??? or are you good looking? you say you are 5'5 and a social retard. I dont rty to be mean but if you are here you should know by now
My face is below average looking, and I am a manlet + can't socialize much properly due to mental disorders (attention deficit, depression, anxiety, ect). I am not NT so normalfags hate me and since I'm small and weak, they tend to prey on me.

Did you fight back physically? if so what happened
I fought back several times and most of the time it just made things escalate for worse outcomes.

I have been psychologically bullied all through my adolescence because of my ugliness.

I was a tall framelet but besides a few fights and being treated like an outcast nothing really happened. I mostly got into fights with my brothers

No, never verbally or physically. I live in a predominately white area and I am white as well.

are you somewhat threatening or tall or something, that will actually invite conflict sometimes, as guys will think if they manage to dominate an ogremaxxed but wimpy guy they will get a massive increase in status, compared to if they just stomped on some little guy

I’ve fought back against bullies throughout my school days. Tackled one against a table, pulled a knife on another, grabbed one around the legs and bodyslammed him into the dirt after he tried to chokehold me, once managed to slip out of a rear headlock then slip through another kid who was blocking the door while they were trying to rob me and ran towards the fence and took a sharp turn to the left as I went in front of this large trailer as he kept running forward and had him slam shoulder first into a trailer then laughed at him for it on the other side of the fence, then I ran out and punched one in the wrist after they tried to jump me that first time, punched that same kid in the face, and I’ve done a lot more.

I’m a pussy and yet even I was able to do all that. If you’re letting people beat the fuck out of you all the time then complain about it on a forum, you’re a masochist. No offense, but you seriously need to learn self-defense.

Last edited:
I’ve fought back against bullies throughout my school days. Tackled one against a table, pulled a knife on another, grabbed one around the legs and bodyslammed him into the dirt after he tried to chokehold me, once managed to slip out of a rear headlock then slip through another kid who was blocking the door while they were trying to rob me and ran towards the fence and took a sharp turn to the left as I went in front of this large trailer as he kept running forward and had him slam shoulder first into a trailer then laughed at him for it on the other side of the fence, then I ran out and punched one in the wrist after they tried to jump me that first time, punched that same kid in the face, and I’ve done a lot more.

I’m a pussy and yet even I was able to do all that. If you’re letting people beat the fuck out of you all the time then complain about it on a forum, you’re a masochist. No offense, but you seriously need to learn self-defense.
Man I was also trying to defend myself. I stabbed a bully's nose with a pencil once and he was bleeding from there, another one I threw a chair at. But some bullies are super high status and if you beat/confront them, they would return with 10 more guys to kick your ass, so it's not always a good idea

Mostly verbal/psychological bullying in Middle School. 8th Grade was alright, highschool was just lonely, not really any bullying tho. Uni before I got kicked out I didn't get bullied, but it was one of the most degenerate environments I have ever been in, in my life.

I wasn't, but Blacktarpill was

I have been psychologically bullied all through my adolescence because of my ugliness.
64743013_10217070956998525_3857461977106350080_n.jpg

I would bully you if i were in your school

I got bullied to the fact that I left school early and then years later left a job not for getting bullied but because of paranoia thinking that fellow workmates knew I was a virgin

Mostly verbal/psychological bullying in Middle School. 8th Grade was alright, highschool was just lonely, not really any bullying tho. Uni before I got kicked out I didn't get bullied, but it was one of the most degenerate environments I have ever been in, in my life.
why did you get kicked out bro

also I only had to endure verbal abuse as I would cave the skull in on anyone that tried to attack me. At least that was the reputation I had going for me in middle school. Ogremaxxing was a defense mechanism for me, really

why did you get kicked out bro

also I only had to endure verbal abuse as I would cave the skull in on anyone that tried to attack me. At least that was the reputation I had going for me in middle school. Ogremaxxing was a defense mechanism for me, really
Can't go into complete detail because of doxxing/legal reasons, but it was basically a "disagreement" with a professor.

Damn that sounds horrible:feelsbadman: I was also bullied but not throughout life just for a couple of years, first when I was 5-6 and then when I was 12-13.

I got bullied to the fact that I left school early and then years later left a job not for getting bullied but because of paranoia thinking that fellow workmates knew I was a virgin
I'd have dropped out by 13-14 but parents forced me to continue attending (very aggressive, controlling parents). Eventually dropped out of high school kek

JFL @ telling me to fight back. I did and it sometimes it made things for the worse. They would come back at you with their pack of aggressive thug frens and beat the hell out of you so there's no good escpae. I think I should have just alerted school or something, so even if they beat me after school once or twice they would eventually stop out of fear of getting constant suspension.
Sorry br0.
Here's another tactic.
Make them fear you by changing your reputation. Act crazy! Laugh when they hurt you!

Never show fear! Because that's what they want. By acting like you enjoy the harassment it takes away the fun for them - unless they're sociopathic - then just run away!

Change your reputation. Be known as crazy vicious dude. If you see them coming for you, then run towards them swinging! Do it in public! Make them look bad. (If possible)

Unless you are trying to do well in school because you want to hopefully moneymaxx, then fuck them up.

Don't you have ANGER?
RAGE?
Learn how to growl.
Laugh at them...
But do not try to talk!
(That would sabotage the effect since it requires energy that you'll need to maintain the illusion of fearlessness.)
They will think you finally snapped and fear you. (Mr Harris;; )
Change your reputation to crazy angry nerd instead of of easy punching bag nerd.

You are going to get hurt no matter what you do. Mentally or physically. Your going to get scarred anyway.

You have nothing to lose.

Unless you you do. Such as some kind of future that requires good grades and fearful obedience to rules.

Perhaps buy/rent a thuggish bodyguard?

Last edited:
Sorry br0.
Here's another tactic.
Make them fear you by changing your reputation. Act crazy! Laugh when they hurt you!

Never show fear! Because that's what they want. By acting like you enjoy the harassment it takes away the fun for them - unless they're sociopathic - then just run away!

Change your reputation. Be known as crazy vicious dude. If you see them coming for you, then run towards them swinging! Do it in public! Make them look bad. (If possible)

Unless you are trying to do well in school because you want to hopefully moneymaxx, then fuck them up.

Don't you have ANGER?
RAGE?
Learn how to growl.
Laugh at them...
But do not try to talk!
(That would sabotage the effect since it requires energy that you'll need to maintain the illusion of fearlessness.)
They will think you finally snapped and fear you. (Mr Harris;; )
Change your reputation to crazy angry nerd instead of of easy punching bag nerd.

You are going to get hurt no matter what you do. Mentally or physically. Your going to get scarred anyway.

You have nothing to lose.

Unless you you do. Such as some kind of future that requires good grades and fearful obedience to rules.

Perhaps buy/rent a thuggish bodyguard?
JFL @ even thinking about changing my reputation as a weak manlet

Ya I was bullied up until high school and then magically, somehow it stopped. I just wanna be left alone these days.