Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else physically bullied throughout life?

Ya I was bullied up until high school and then magically, somehow it stopped. I just wanna be left alone these days.
High school was relatively OK
It depends on the school environment.
Middle schools seem to be the worst

I was bullied a bit when i was young tbh.

I was bullied a bit while I was in middle school but I easily kicked their asses.

If I ever get bullied in the workface I'm just going to complain to my boss JFL

In middle school yes.

But I started fighting back and they decided I just wasn't worth the trouble anymore, so they starting beating up some other kid.

In middle school yes.

But I started fighting back and they decided I just wasn't worth the trouble anymore, so they starting beating up some other kid.
Middle school seems to be the most common depiction. Most have something to do with hitting puberty and raging hormones

You have to make them understand that your an actual threat.Dont just take any of their shit,if they even look at you wrong .If you cant fight back because your physically weak, grab a pen ,a knife whatever you can find and attack them.Tell them you'll go into their homes and rape their mothers and kill their whole family. Make them know that your an animal about to snap.Adopt an iron will and stare them right in the face and ask them if they see any fear in your eyes.Being an incel is worse enough,a pariah in society but being beaten and mocked by those who think they're above you is unforgivable.Consequences be damned.

You have to make them understand that your an actual threat.Dont just take any of their shit,if they even look at you wrong .If you cant fight back because your physically weak, grab a pen ,a knife whatever you can find and attack them.Tell them you'll go into their homes and rape their mothers and kill their whole family. Make them know that your an animal about to snap.Adopt an iron will and stare them right in the face and ask them if they see any fear in your eyes.Being an incel is worse enough,a pariah in society but being beaten and mocked by those who think they're above you is unforgivable.Consequences be damned.
THX for the advice but it's out of date (I'm not a teen)
If I ever go back to the workforce and a coworker gets aggressive on me I'd cry to my boss

too highinhib to do that tbh

also doesnt work if ur a framelet + manlet

Yea they would probably just laugh at me
Best approach is to alert authorities TBH (unless the bully is a member of an organized crime - then you better just do whatever he wants)