Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else put in completely zero effort into conversations?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
sometimes when I´m being forced into social conversations I have tons of witty, funny things to say that would surely get a laugh, but I never say any of them.

People have treated me like absolute shit growing up, the last thing I want to do is make them laugh and feel good.

I also realize that what or how you say things doesn´t matter in the grand scheme of things. Who says it is all that matters.

The same for women. Back when I was slowly getting more and more blackpilled I would just leave mid sentence when I realized the woman wasn´t attracted. Nowadays I don´t even approach or interact with women anymore because I know if a woman is interested she will always make the first move either by flat out approaching you or making it extremely obvious that she wants you.

i dont know how to have a conversation, im too autistic and people don't get my jokes. they just think im weird

I can't talk to foids under 40 or over 10, even relatives. I feel uncomfortable. They probably won't take me seriously or want to hear what i have to say anyway, why bother... Fucking NPC world.

Only with foids. Its pretty obvious every time I talk to them they speak in a monotone voice and avoid eye contact. Or when they actually make an effort they just want something from me, like answers to the lab.