Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else spend too much time procrastinating?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Often when im looking for jobs or playing wow my mind wonders and i just end up thinking about how alone and how guys my age have probably had multiple gfs and sex and it fucks me up for the rest of the day.

Getting myself to focus on something without my mind thinking bad thoughts is getting increasingly hard in isolation.

Virginp0wers said:
what does this mean and why do you keep saying it.

musclemorph__brad_pitt1_by_dolphinbad.jpg

in order to avoid procastination you have to think that there's never end for bad things and they're more likelly to happen if you're unproductive. Studying or working will help you avoid those depressing thoughts.

Set small, easily obtainable, goals and work up from there.

Set a schedule to search for jobs, with WoW time in between. Increase gradually.

Virginp0wers said:
Often when im looking for jobs or playing wow my mind wonders and i just end up thinking about how alone and how guys my age have probably had multiple gfs and sex and it fucks me up for the rest of the day.
Getting myself to focus on something without my mind thinking bad thoughts is getting increasingly hard in isolation.

Yes it sucks, i've been trying meditation to fix this

its supposed to be a start to mind training, basically re-aligning your brain/mind to get back into habit to focus

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgHaqJi2WU[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SBBda0g5uI[/video]