Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else sustained only by spite?

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I feel as if my rage towards the current system and my circumstances are the only thing keeping me alive at this point. I’m so existentially miserable. Why the fuck did I have to be born in this era. If I was born 500 years earlier I might have been born a minor noble and had an arranged marriage to a qt3.14 aristocrat gf half my age. Even if I was a peasant I could have conquistadormaxxed.

instead I’m born in a world with literally NO way to create anything meaningful, and on top of that women have become so vapid and vacuous that their demands for male companionship are quickly becoming INFINITE. The only things that keep me alive are the little mogs in life. Like when I intellect mog retard chad in history class (not that he cares when he goes home to his devoted harem :woke:).

Fuck this gay earth, I only hope that the collapse happens after I graduate and can preppermaxx.

I don't really feel anything so no

Yeah, pretty much only thing that keeps me away from sui is thought that some people want me gone

we are trapped in a situation we cant escape for most of us , i cant just rot because id be homeless, i cant even talk to a female outside of a work related situation without being me tood, i cant even try online dating because i get completely ignored.

The feeling of hopelessness is overwhelming only interrupted by brief periods of hate and anger

We are born too late for a loyal submissive wife and too early for a AI robotic waifu who does everything we ask her to do. Could this life be any more shittier? Like seriously, 2000 years of female oppression and my ugly ass had to born in the era of cucked white knights and feminism and wahmen empowerment.
FUCK THIS GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY.

We are born too late for a loyal submissive wife and too early for a AI robotic waifu who does everything we ask her to do. Could this life be any more shittier? Like seriously, 2000 years of female oppression and my ugly ass had to born in the era of cucked white knights and feminism and wahmen empowerment.
FUCK THIS GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY.

It’s a cruel joke bro :cryfeels: