Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Anybody else was extremely violent as a kid

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
During my kindergarten preschool and elementary school years despite having friends i was still a very rude and obnoxious kid. I would often pick up fights with other kids and loved to make fun of little girls.

There was this dude once in elementary school i was only 7 back then and i landed on him bitting scratching and punching him on the stomach. The bite marks were so bad on his neck and face they sent him to the hospital.
Later that day my parents arrived and they sent me for a psychiatric evaluation lol.
I was one angry little kid. I would snap violently if anyone tried to bully me

Can anyone else relate

On occasion, yes, But it wasn’t a common occurrence.

I was extremely passive. I grew into my violence

I was never violent tbh.

I was extremely aggressive, I would defend my only 2 friends from groups of 8 to 10 kids tryng to beat them up. I was never the victim of bully. Untill today actually I'm physically modest standing at 1.76 with shoes and almost 80kgs I never allow anybody to walk over me. I haven't got into a fist fight in the last 4 years but I used to challenge people to a fight all the time. Mostly because they're is always one retard that tries to make himself look good by intimidating others and I always no exception make fun of him and call him out to go outside fight me. I think this is my best quality. I'm not afraid of pain or afraid of being beated up. I just wish I had the same balls for woman

Kinda the opposite, people would constantly pick fights with me. They could sense my weakness :feelsbadman:

Surprise surprise, the obvious infiltrator grey troll was a bully as a kid. Or maybe that's just part of the trolling.

Surprise surprise, the obvious infiltrator grey troll was a bully as a kid. Or maybe that's just part of the trolling.
I actually was a bully
An envious bully
I just hated good looking kids that would become future chads.

Instincts pushing me to fight lol

I was passive aggressive, and only lashed out when my peers were picking on me.

I was only ever violent when provoked.

Knife

I was and still am the complete opposite.

I wouldn't blame anyone for putting me on a watchlist for sociopaths, I was a really messed up kid.

I was very quiet as a kid

I put a couple sharpened paint brush's and pencils in other kids eyes when bullied. Still feel proud for standing up for myself.