Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else wishes for the world to end?

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
I do, i do everyday. It's my dream to see it end one day.

No wonder God has forsaken us. He know what vile breed we are how cruel humans are. I get it now why God doesn't answer prayers anymore and why he doesn't care about anyone's suffering.

When Jesus comes back to earth there's will be a devastating destruction and all of the foids and chads and normies and us and everything will be wiped from existence

This earth was a mistake god was right to flood the earth once and i think he needs to do it again for a second time.

I pray that this coronavirus wipes out as many people as possible. And i pray that another black death will emerge from the earth.

Or at least i hope that our world will be torn apart by nuclear war soon.

What do you guys think of my hatred and behaviour is this normal?

Hello IT
God is cope

god dont exist man theres so much scientific evidence stacked up against gods existence

I do, i do everyday. It's my dream to see it end one day.

No wonder God has forsaken us. He know what vile breed we are how cruel humans are. I get it now why God doesn't answer prayers anymore and why he doesn't care about anyone's suffering.

When Jesus comes back to earth there's will be a devastating destruction and all of the foids and chads and normies and us and everything will be wiped from existence

This earth was a mistake god was right to flood the earth once and i think he needs to do it again for a second time.

I pray that this coronavirus wipes out as many people as possible. And i pray that another black death will emerge from the earth.

Or at least i hope that our world will be torn apart by nuclear war soon.

What do you guys think of my hatred and behaviour is this normal?
you realise that the behaviours of man and everything else in the world are a result of god placing those ideas in the first place right, or do you believe in the false notion that god is good and can never do no harm.

god dont exist man theres so much scientific evidence stacked up against gods existence
Regardless the world will face it's end one day. I dream of that day

Ye

I have no empathy for NPCs they deserve to suffer

you can help that the world ends for someone, be a hERo

Ever since I was 11 I have dreamt of eternal hellfire while I laugh

God abandoned us

I wish we could artificially create foids' eggs and just get rid of them.
We would have personal robots to fuck or things like in blade runner to cheer us up.