Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody got an osrs account they don't use (you've quit or something) and could give to me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Kinda bored tbh. Feel like playing runescape again. Gave my account away a long time ago so now I can't even grind for a bond, can't do that on a fresh account.

So, anybody feeling charitable?

I would but my in-game name is considered too rare, it's also a pure and I occasionally log once every few months because of how shit the game is now but just want to see the new updates. In RS3 it is maxxed but who the fuck cares right? Fuck RS3

I would but my in-game name is considered too rare, it's also a pure and I occasionally log once every few months because of how shit the game is now but just want to see the new updates. In RS3 it is maxxed but who the fuck cares right? Fuck RS3
Pity about rs3. Spent more than a decade on that game, on and off of course. And now the game is garbage. I honestly feel a tinge of sadness thinking about rs3.

Pity about rs3. Spent more than a decade on that game, on and off of course. And now the game is garbage. I honestly feel a tinge of sadness thinking about rs3.
Yes all that time wasted maxing during its RS2 days, only to turn out like that. I didn't bother doing it again when OSRS released and that was a good fucking call because even that's going to shit, it's not even the same game anymore.

Nope sorry man

Yes all that time wasted maxing during its RS2 days, only to turn out like that. I didn't bother doing it again when OSRS released and that was a good fucking call because even that's going to shit, it's not even the same game anymore.
Too bad the private server scene is so shitty. I spent a lot of time on private servers too, but they just can't get it right. There's no popular low rate private server, all servers are crazy rates with crazy unbalanced crap everywhere.

My account is over 10 years old, and I still have the username and password, but it doesn't work on osrs. I haven't tried using it on RS3 because I don't know what it is

No, not one osrs account tbh

You can level a new account for me