Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anybody have good cope suggestions.

punk_cel

punk_cel

Greycel
My copes are smoking, gymcelling, and playing guitar. I'm getting tired of them they don't keep me occupied like they used to. I sometimes do construction work or manual labor and that's probably my best rn because it's mindless work.

anime and vidya is all i do

ive been fapping too much these past couple of days

Fapping to @PotatoTomato sister

I will need alcohol/drugs if I want to cope long-term

there is no effective cope. your best bet is to oscillate between a few different copes for like 10 minutes on each cope until you can fall asleep again for a few hours.

Do sports or martial arts. Being in a community setting is very helpful.

My copes are smoking, gymcelling, and playing guitar. I'm getting tired of them they don't keep me occupied like they used to. I sometimes do construction work or manual labor and that's probably my best rn because it's mindless work.

What do you smoke? Marlboro lights for me.

Fapping to @PotatoTomato sister
Backlossus

Ejaculating on ppls doors.

Just a thought, it may not be your lack of copes but rather your depression. When an incel has serious depression things that once were enjoyed seem like a chore.

Just a thought, it may not be your lack of copes but rather your depression. When an incel has serious depression things that once were enjoyed seem like a chore.
That's true I've struggled with pretty bad depression for a while.