Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybody here thinks they are mentally broken by loneliness and irrepairable now?

C

Cozz

Greycel
i think constant loneliness and social isolation, living without being loved for years forever broke me inside

not sure if i will ever have sense in this life any more or want to be in relationship

Maybe but I try to stay positive

It sucks but not much you can do about it

I think you do want to be in a relationship/not be lonely/have someone to love - but it probably won't be healthy. I'm pretty much the same where being lonely for so long gets to the point where it's irreparable. Even by some miracle if a girl suddenly liked you, you'll always be in denial about it, worried they will leave you, have thoughts they're just settling for you, think about what you've already missed out on and can never get back etc. The world is a great place for those who can be happy as they're the ones who can make the most of it, the rest are just waiting till death.

z2020 said:
I think you do want to be in a relationship/not be lonely/have someone to love - but it probably won't be healthy. I'm pretty much the same where being lonely for so long gets to the point where it's irreparable. Even by some miracle if a girl suddenly liked you, you'll always be in denial about it, worried they will leave you, have thoughts they're just settling for you, think about what you've already missed out on and can never get back etc. The world is a great place for those who can be happy as they're the ones who can make the most of it, the rest are just waiting till death.

harsh bleak truth

miserable and happy people live in different realities even tho in same world, to be truly happy you need to be born into right path of things

My mind has been irreparably broken for at least 7 years

ya but not just from lonlieness also from years of bullying and rejection

This site is so fucked up. Great threads such as this one that offers food for thought go unnoticed while shitposts get discussed to death. Having said that, the only people who keep me going are my parents. Bullying throughout my school years left me with deep scars which make it difficult for me to connect to people. I'm not close to anyone else. No friends, girlfriends etc..

Cozz said:
i think constant loneliness and social isolation, living without being loved for years forever broke me inside

not sure if i will ever have sense in this life any more or want to be in relationship

You have to keep look maxing, you have to keep socializing and to never give up. You got friends on this fourm their is hope for real ones

Robinxyz said:
This site is so fucked up. Great threads such as this one that offers food for thought go unnoticed while shitposts get discussed to death. Having said that, the only people who keep me going are my parents. Bullying throughout my school years left me with deep scars which make it difficult for me to connect to people. I'm not close to anyone else. No friends, girlfriends etc..

True, so true

I don't even know anymore some days I feel hopeful while other days I feel like no matter what I do I will die alone

Yes. When I was living with my BFF and his girl, they were constantly doing something.....everyday. If I got into a relationship, I would have to alter my mindset 180 degrees

Yea, kind of. I don´t think I would have actually learned and internalized the importance of looks and the true nature of women if my life hadn´t been an uphill battle. Now I can´t unlearn these truths so I´m often wondering what the future brings, even if I can ascend through surgeries. I´m so grateful for authentic male friendships though, truly feel sorry for those who´s never even had that

I have been for at least 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back