Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody here wasted all their life because of acne

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
It's fucking crazy.
This stupid, idiotic, pathetic, disgusting disease has ruined my life completely. 

It's so fucking underrated as a disease because many people think of acne as just a couple of pimples and not terrible, scars inducing cystic acne. 

My entire life from 12yo to 26yo has been ruined because of terrible acne and the terrible scars that followed. 
Girls were so disgusted with my skin that bullied my for my entire middle and high school. 
In college they stopped bullying me but they avoided me like I had leprosy. 

I can't go to the beach, I can't go swimming, I can't take off my shirt, I have anxiety when I go to a doctor and he asks to take off my shirt. 
I can't even think about being intimate with a girl because of her having to look at my disgusting skin. 

Literally it destroyed my life, inside and out. 

If only there was a cure of acne (it's not accutane) and of scars I wouldn't be here. I could have enjoyed life, have girls, have lots of sex, have lots of friends and have a good mental sanity. 

Instead I've wasted away all my best years and I'm still here hoping for a cure, alone locked in a room for NYE.

the dermatologist cured my acne

got scars though, but not so bad

nausea said:
the dermatologist cured my acne

got scars though, but not so bad

yes, many people get rid of acne

I had a terrible case of cystic acne that not even repeated courses of accutane at high doses could eliminate

All that cystic acne caused terrible disfiguring and extensive scars all over my body....girls are disgusted by it

It ruined my life so bad

Subhuman said:
cystic acne

yes I too had\have cystic acne, after the drug I endured many surgeries to remove all the fucking things I had in my face ( still have some )

Yes. It striked me during my freshman year of highschool and caused me to drop-out and get homeschooled which led to Inceldom. On the bright side, my face is clear now

nausea said:
yes I too had\have cystic acne, after the drug I endured many surgeries to remove all the fucking things I had in my face ( still have some )

how did u cure acne? with topicals?

Subhuman said:

I had a terrible case of cystic acne that not even repeated courses of accutane at high doses could eliminate

All that cystic acne caused terrible disfiguring and extensive scars all over my body....girls are disgusted by it

It ruined my life so bad

how did u cure ur acne?

on the topic of the post yeah, my piece of shit subhuman incel father passed me his genetical filth and i got acne from 15 to 24 which i am now. acne was the only very thing that ruined my whole life. like completely. tried to battle it, but unsuccessfully.

acne ruins more lives than drugs or alcohol.

I had acne on my face, neck, back, chest, and arms.  It went away for the most part after I removed animal products from my diet. I still have acne scars though.
It never bothered me that much because I know I'd still be incel even if my skin were flawless.

nausea said:
here we have different commercial names for the very same drug than USA

got any side effects afterwards? ppl say they get ed or mbp sometimes

i_a_m_i said:
I had acne on my face, neck, back, chest, and arms.  It went away for the most part after I removed animal products from my diet. I still have acne scars though.
It never bothered me that much because I know I'd still be incel even if my skin were flawless.

animal products? lol u mean u r full blown vegan now? only vegetables?

dr-problematic said:
got any side effects afterwards? ppl say they get ed or mbp sometimes
mbp=?

no problems I had

nausea said:
mbp=?

no problems I had

male balding pattern aka androgenic alopecia aka u genetically balding

I wish this was the reason for it.

dr-problematic said:
wishiwasbigger said:
is that really you in ur profile pic and ur sig?
yea, why
you look like an absolute fucking chad in your sig tbh, with the shades on, i think ur eye area is what fucks you over a bit. also you need to lose the weight cuz ur bloatmaxxed right now and know one knows their true rating until they get to a low bodyfat. it seems like ur acne has already cleared up

wishiwasbigger said:
you look like an absolute fucking chad in your sig tbh, with the shades on, i think ur eye area is what fucks you over a bit. also you need to lose the weight cuz ur bloatmaxxed right now and know one knows their true rating until they get to a low bodyfat. it seems like ur acne has already cleared up

cleared on my face, i have it all over my body. back, shoulders, chest. kinda need to hop on accutane, but scared for workability of my kok afterwards

Subhuman said:

It ruined my life so bad

I'm so sorry bro. Cystic acnecels are the truest truecels

I had two courses of accutane and now my face is somewhat clear. I don't have acne anymore but still eczema-like raches around my nose and forehead... But even if i woke up with clear skin tomorrow its about 7 years too late. The impact acne has had on my overall self-esteem and confidence is devestating, I have a void inside of me that will never be healed.

I don't think acne makes much of a difference unless it is serious

Cure is raw vegan diet.