Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anybody talk like they are from the 18th century irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
All the isolation I have been through makes me speak in a very formal way irl, anyone else? Its over lol.

Yes, I speak in a very formal way

I only speak in my own head

Pedantic speech is a common symptom of having high functioning autism

Thou art speaketh the truth.

talking like a retarded child is more my style

Sometimes i make mistakes

Don't know never talk to people.

Depends on the context.

I adjust my language and vocabulary based on the situation that I'm in. If I'm talking to a 70 year old retired general of an army, I'll be a lot more formal and proper than if I'm talking with an old friend. I'd also speak completely differently when I'm talking to somebody who is highly intelligent and/or educated vs some random average person on the street or at some social/work function.

It takes some general sense and experience dealing with a wide assortment of people and personalities to attune quickly and accurately so that you can speak on their level.

Language is powerful. Used correctly it has the power to start or stop a war.

Don't know never talk to people.
Same normally tbh
Depends on the context.

I adjust my language and vocabulary based on the situation that I'm in. If I'm talking to a 70 year old retired general of an army, I'll be a lot more formal and proper than if I'm with an old friend. I'd also speak completely differently when I'm talking to somebody who is highly intelligent and/or educated vs some random average person on the street or at some social/work function.

It takes some general sense and experience dealing with a wide assortment of people and personalities to attune quickly and accurately so that you can speak on their level.

Language is powerful. Used correctly it has the power to start or stop a war.
Insightful

That's good. You don't want to use slang like these braindead normies. Don't try to be like them.

If you don't use whatever the latest slang is, normies can tell right away.

There's no hiding autism.

And if you have any concerns whatsoever that you may be autistic, you're DEFINITELY autistic.

this y u incel

All the isolation I have been through makes me speak in a very formal way irl, anyone else? Its over lol.
This is what normies call "neckbeardese".

I'll never say "m'lady" though.

Yea bro. I call people gentlemen and good sir. I just don’t interact enough

I either speak really formally or really gruff, depending on the day.

I speak like 1940's Karelian

I feel like 80% of this forum are undiagnosed autists like me.