Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone a genuinely nice person?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I would consider myself genuinely nice. I try to do well by others despite people looking down on me and thinking I'm ugly. I know it's seen as "cucked" behaviour on here but I really don't enjoy being mean to others. I know how it feels to be ignored and bullied and so always try to lift people up.

I'm alway the one to invite people to conversation if I feel like they are being left out, always the one who would try to cheer someone up or try to help people. I did this a lot in school and university.

Despite all that, I came out of it friendless and alone. Because despite how friendly or interesting you are, people gravitate towards social status which comes from looks, wealth and interests. Having a poor ugly ricecel as a friend would not boost anyone's social standing or ability to succeed (get a high paying job or get a girlfriend).

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so nice and empathetic to people. Sometimes I wish I can watch people suffer without feeling a thing.

I can not stand being alone and I also can't stand how fickle people are, how they'll discard me once my usefulness to them has been fulfilled.

sadly I am too nice :(

Being “nice” is pretty cucked. Who cares about personality? I just do what pleases me as long as it’s legal

Yes, and I fucking hate it because it makes you seem weaker to certain ppl and they try to take advantage of you. I wish I was a ruthless low-empathy person. Most people don't deserve to be treated with kindness.

I would consider myself genuinely nice. I try to do well by others despite people looking down on me and thinking I'm ugly. I know it's seen as "cucked" behaviour on here but I really don't enjoy being mean to others. I know how it feels to be ignored and bullied and so always try to lift people up.

I'm alway the one to invite people to conversation if I feel like they are being left out, always the one who would try to cheer someone up or try to help people. I did this a lot in school and university.

Despite all that, I came out of it friendless and alone. Because despite how friendly or interesting you are, people gravitate towards social status which comes from looks, wealth and interests. Having a poor ugly ricecel as a friend would not boost anyone's social standing or ability to succeed (get a high paying job or get a girlfriend).

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so nice and empathetic to people. Sometimes I wish I can watch people suffer without feeling a thing.

I can not stand being alone and I also can't stand how fickle people are, how they'll discard me once my usefulness to them has been fulfilled.

I am nice on the outside if that is what you are asking but given the chance and saved from the repercussions I would brutally murder at least 9 out of 10 people I come in contact with.

I go through my life getting out of everyone's way to avoid interacting with them. I am the most fucking agreeable person on this planet. It has given me nothing but grieve. Everybody just takes advantage of you and how nice you are. They take it for a sign of weakness and being a beta. Being a good hearted person in the West and in the world really just demotes you in your social hierarchy. Really speaks volumes about our society. Fuck this shit.

Yes , i am innately nice unfortunately
Guess its in my subconcious that thats the only way I'll get the minimum validation i get

I would also consider myself a nice person. But I'm not sure I should be one. If you are nice many people see you as someone to take advantage of.

used to be. but being too nice is a negative so now I am only nice to those who have something I need from em. otherwise I am just nornal

Yes. I'm highly empathic and nice to everyone I meet.

No. I used to be like you and I know where you are coming from but I became bitter and hateful because people treated me like shit. Then finally I evolved to become violent in order to fight against my tormentors who would slap me around, throw away my things and generally humiliate me in public.

Ever since I have been unable to return to my old self and I don't really want to. Don't be too nice people don't deserve it or appreciate it.

No. I used to be like you and I know where you are coming from but I became bitter and hateful because people treated me like shit. Then finally I evolved to become violent in order to fight against my tormentors who would slap me around, throw away my things and generally humiliate me in public.

Ever since I have been unable to return to my old self and I don't really want to. Don't be too nice people don't deserve it or appreciate it.
Yeah, I kind of went that way for a while but being hateful is genuinely exhausting. And it's genetically in my nature or some shit to be nice to people, I cant change the way I am unfortunately or I would have changed my face.

I try and be a decent person most of the time, I don't go out of my way to be mean to people (unless they provoke me) and I try and help others out if I can and I see they could use it. Genuinely nice? I'm not so sure tbh. As on the other hand done some pretty shit things over the course of my life (including early childhood) and have or feel no regard or remorse for doing them, mainly stealing off people who've been really good to me. Even helping them look for it (mostly money or tobacco these days, toys or computer-related paraphernalia when I was a kid ) when it's been right in my pocket or stashed away, and never been suspected. Or as I used to sit in the pub 24/7 (there was only 2 pubs in the whole village where I lived), I used to pretty much know everything that went on in the village from seeing everyone everyday at different times, so much so I garnered the nickname "The Oracle" over the years. So sometimes I used to spread rumours about people, usually included a sprinkle of truth mixed with bullshit I made up, and would sit back and watch the sparks fly purely for my own entertainment. Sometimes it would all take a couple of days to come to a head, and some of it used to get pretty serious, (i.e: result in physical fights and long-term fallouts of one-time good friends) and again it never came back to me on a single occasion.

So nah, I can't say I'm a genuinely nice person as I have a conniving streak in me and can also be quite sly. Luckily (for me) without ever getting sussed. I am capable of being a decent person though and doing nice things for people, and most of the time I usually am.

Just take the tupacpill OP

Wouldn’t say that

I'm extremely nice

Im neutral. Im not nice to someone for no reason. They have to work for my kindness.

I keep everyone and everything at a distance until i can evaluate them.

Also i have a serious problem beating and raping anything that sets foot on my territory

Sure, not in a Nice Guy™ way but nobody gave me a chance so I have slowly become too blackpilled.

Im nice cause Im high inhib, like being mean is just something I cannot do

Feels bad screwing anyone over

I used to be nice all the time, but after years of being walked on. I had enough

I am but people mostly treat me like shit regardless so they've earned my hatred and resentment.

not nice but too high inhib to be mean to people

I am. But if you're not nice to me then I stop talking to you.

Everytime ı cared for someone or acted nice to them they started exploiting me.
There is a saying : Feed a cat and he'll bring his friends next day,dont feed him for a day or two and he will shit on your porch.
I have memory of a elephant when it comes to these type of social interactions and ı will never be nice to someone ıf they did a dick move to me once.

Used to be nice, but I would say that would be moreso me being passive/uncaring.

It's fine as long ur not forcing or going overboard with it.

It helps more when ur on ur deathbed

Yes, I find it difficult to disrespect someone who has not wronged me. There is no point in posturing or protecting my ego.

I'm nice to nice people

I don't like mice...

That's why i have so many cats