Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone addicted to an MMO currently? Which one and why do you like it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've been searching for a game for years now. I seem to do more searching than actual playing, literally searching for games for hours every day, but when I do install one I uninstall it in like 20 minutes.

MMOs were my favorite genre but it seems dead. All MMOs are garbage. I give them a chance every now and then and they still suck.

WoW - worse than ever. Still fucking pissed I wasted my limited fucking money from this third world shithole country, on this garbage ass fucking game god so much fucking money and I barely played BfA cause it was so fucking garbage fuck.

GW2- like 2 years ago bought it and played for like 400 hours in a little more than a month then I quit. Literally don't see any point in this game anymore, so fucking boring. (also I called someone a fag and they gave me a week or 2 week ban lol wtf). Tried it again a few times and I couldn't sit through it for more than an hour, such a boring game.

ESO - waste of 12 dollars. Would be more pissed but I'm way more pissed at how much money I wasted on WoW.

Osrs/Runescape - my game. My favorite game ever. Can't play it anymore. I just can't grind that shit anymore for some reason, I get a revulsion from it. Gave away all my hard-earned cash so I can't return even if I wanted to. That was a smart move tbh, just too grindy a game for me.

BDO - melts my laptop, also p2w trash.

Albion - garbage.

Warframe - f2p garbage.

PoE - f2p garbage.

The rest aren't even worth mentioning. Ohh right FFXIV - at least I wasn't stupid enough to pay for this shit.

I've playing been a lot of SWTOR recently purely because of the story and the dialogue.
Also you can have sex in the game and kill random people.

WoW mainly cause I tried to get into the Roleplay community. It’s still my best time killer. But it’s stupid that is still subscription based in 2020.

MMO’s are kind of dead as a genre. I don’t bother downloading anymore to try cause I never end up playing.

I've playing been a lot of SWTOR recently purely because of the story and the dialogue.
Also you can have sex in the game and kill random people.
I gave it a try but tbh this one though killed the whole experience for me "why would I bother playing a sub-par game just for the story when I can just read a good book if I want story". I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it though, I hope you can stick with it for a long time. Having an MMO you enjoy is a sweet experience.
WoW mainly cause I tried to get into the Roleplay community. It’s still my best time killer. But it’s stupid that is still subscription based in 2020.

MMO’s are kind of dead as a genre. I don’t bother downloading anymore to try cause I never end up playing.
I tried to get into roleplay but it just doesn't do it for me. Idk, I find it pointless. Might be fun for 5 minutes at most, after that I just genuinely don't see the point. I envy your ability to enjoy it though, I hope you keep enjoying it for years to come.

Kenshi. Its not an MMO, its a singleplayer game but feels like an mmo.

PoE is garbag? Ded serious? Elab tbh. I mean the comnat is simply, but not compared to the other games you mentioned, also the skill system has extreme depths.

Ever tried Eve online or conan exiles? (The latter is not that massive and not a traditional mmorpg though)

What about single player? MMOs are comparatively whack anyway.

What do you look for in a game? Maybe you are searching in the wrong genre.

What's BDO?

Last edited:
PoE is garbag? Ded serious? Elab tbh. I mean the comnat is simply, but not compared to the other games you mentioned, also the skill system has extreme depths.

Ever tried Eve online or conan exiles? (The latter is not that massive though)

What about single player? MMOs are comparatively whack anyway.

What do you look for in a game? Maybe you are searching in the wrong genre.

What's BDO?
It would be a long rant, but PoE has too many flaws. The combat is great but everything but that is a complete disaster, a total catastrophe.

Eve is great but it's just not for me, I don't like it.

I've tried pretty much every singleplayer game under the sun (well, at least the ones worth trying). Nothing beats what I used to get from MMOs (not anymore though).

I tried all genres, all of them.

BDO is Black Desert Online.

It would be a long rant, but PoE has too many flaws. The combat is great but everything but that is a complete disaster, a total catastrophe.

Eve is great but it's just not for me, I don't like it.

I've tried pretty much every singleplayer game under the sun (well, at least the ones worth trying). Nothing beats what I used to get from MMOs (not anymore though).

I tried all genres, all of them.

BDO is Black Desert Online.
What did you like about mmos back in time? You said you don't like it anymore? Maybe you gotta find a specific game you didn't try yet within genre for this.

NGL never payed runescape. Looks even more bland than PoE.

I fear it might be just nostalgia, depression plus the realization how crappy games are, when you play them now.

Ever tried witcher or rdr? Something a bit more rounded and with a bit more action?

(I am ten years ool, so sry if I say some bs)

Did you try D&D, Everquest II, Drakensang or Neverwinter? I think these games are more traditional than the japanostuff.

Last edited:
What did you like about mmos back in time? You said you don't like it anymore? Maybe you gotta find a specific game you didn't try yet within genre for this.

NGL never payed runescape. Looks even more bland than PoE.

I fear it might be just nostalgia, depression plus the realization how crappy games are, when you play them now.

Ever tried witcher or rdr? Something a bit more rounded and with a bit more action?

(I am ten years ool, so sry if I say some bs)

Did you try D&D, Everquest II, Drakensang or Neverwinter? I think these games are more traditional than the japanostuff.
Yeah it's probably just nostalgia, depression and my brain being rotten to the core and unable to enjoy anything.

I gave it a try but tbh this one though killed the whole experience for me "why would I bother playing a sub-par game just for the story when I can just read a good book if I want story"
Well it's not only following a story, its those types of games where they give you 3 option to respond with.
For example you can choose to free a female slave or outright behead her with your lightsaber.
There are 4 groups for each Light side and Dark side, within those groups there are 2 classes and each group has a different story.
Basically the only reason I'm playing is because I can shift the story in any direction I want.
Also you can kill foids and have sex so.

Last MMOs I played recently were classic wow and PSO2.

Played classic wow for a while. Was in a competitive guild then got extremely burnt out and quit.

I played PSO2 for a bit. The combat and fashion is fun and cool to look at. Only probelm I have is the convoluted leveling process. Might give it another chance.

The MMO structure seems to prevent meaningful gameplay. There can't really be story deviations or consequences for losing.

just started an osrs account the other day

Sadly its a dead genre, it will never be good again. Industry and people have changed, we will never be able to relive peak age of mmorpgs.

I only ever played a couple old school MMOs, one of them being Meridian 59, I forgot the others. The only other MMO I've ever had the desire to play (that's also real old school) is Ultima Online and that Matrix MMO from several years ago. I don't think either of them have servers that are still up.

I'd play WoW classic if i didn't have to pay for it. I have no interest in nuWoW and i'm not paying a subscription to that just to play a 20 year old game to relive some youthful memories.

I don't think you understand the genre. Path of Exile is a Diablo 2 clone, and it's the best one there is as far as that kind of games go. Can't compare them to MMOs because it's a different genre.

Last edited:
I used to be addicted to Conquer Online 2.0 - however, they have switched over to 3.0 after a decade or so and it's not as fun as it used to be. I don't play it anymore.

I've been searching for a game for years now. I seem to do more searching than actual playing, literally searching for games for hours every day, but when I do install one I uninstall it in like 20 minutes.

MMOs were my favorite genre but it seems dead. All MMOs are garbage. I give them a chance every now and then and they still suck.

WoW - worse than ever. Still fucking pissed I wasted my limited fucking money from this third world shithole country, on this garbage ass fucking game god so much fucking money and I barely played BfA cause it was so fucking garbage fuck.

GW2- like 2 years ago bought it and played for like 400 hours in a little more than a month then I quit. Literally don't see any point in this game anymore, so fucking boring. (also I called someone a fag and they gave me a week or 2 week ban lol wtf). Tried it again a few times and I couldn't sit through it for more than an hour, such a boring game.

ESO - waste of 12 dollars. Would be more pissed but I'm way more pissed at how much money I wasted on WoW.

Osrs/Runescape - my game. My favorite game ever. Can't play it anymore. I just can't grind that shit anymore for some reason, I get a revulsion from it. Gave away all my hard-earned cash so I can't return even if I wanted to. That was a smart move tbh, just too grindy a game for me.

BDO - melts my laptop, also p2w trash.

Albion - garbage.

Warframe - f2p garbage.

PoE - f2p garbage.

The rest aren't even worth mentioning. Ohh right FFXIV - at least I wasn't stupid enough to pay for this shit.
Don’t play them; don’t like them

Tibia is the most hardcore MMO there is. We should start an incel clan or something. Although 90% of Tibia players are probably incel lol. Our clan would be for blackpilled incels only using .co rules.

I only ever played destiny which I liked a lot, and swtor a bit, I dont really like mmos ngl

During the initial lockdown I was logging around 12 hours a day in WoW. Going to buy a script again when Shadowlands comes out

During the initial lockdown I was logging around 12 hours a day in WoW. Going to buy a script again when Shadowlands comes out

Based I used to play that much when I was younger. As I’ve aged my brain has gotten fried by inceldom so I just rot in bed nowadays.

Come on man, don't pay those Blizzard kikes more money so they can fuck you in the ass while shoveling shit content down your throat. It's a shit company, I regret wasting so much money on BfA and only playing 3 days of it cause it sucked so much.
Based I used to play that much when I was younger. As I’ve aged my brain has gotten fried by inceldom so I just rot in bed nowadays.
Yeahh my brain got fried too, now I REALLY, REALLY try to like a game, I force myself to like something, anything, and I just can't, brain is too fried.

Been playing Star Wars: the old republic

Well it's not only following a story, its those types of games where they give you 3 option to respond with.
For example you can choose to free a female slave or outright behead her with your lightsaber.
There are 4 groups for each Light side and Dark side, within those groups there are 2 classes and each group has a different story.
Basically the only reason I'm playing is because I can shift the story in any direction I want.
Also you can kill foids and have sex so.
Kiss.

Based, although I'm really only playing it because of le dialogue.
I've maxxed 3 Sith classes so far, f2p though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back