Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone been doxed before on the site?

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
jus want 2 know tell me some stories

no but ive been doxxed outside of this site b4, i realy have nothing to hide though

I haven't but if you post crucial information you might get doxxed so be careful.

i was exposed fo being a professional street nigga

I remember one guy back in 2018 tbh, but I can't remember his name. He had a 6ix9ine pfp.

I remember one guy back in 2018 tbh, but I can't remember his name. He had a 6ix9ine pfp.
I was thinking about the same person. I think he was Mexican and had a bunch of conditions. I forgot his name though

Kinda. I had a couple really good friends who turned into full egotist retards on me a couple months ago, trying to backstab me, and they know that I use this site. They legit told me that they were gonna call up my parents and tell them about it. I knew these kids irl, and I'm probably going to kick their asses once I'm back in town.

Nothing's gonna stop me from using this site, though (especially since the vast, vast majority of the stuff I post is tame, and I post barely any revealing information on here to constitute any prime evidence being made against me), just be careful about what you guys post about yourself.

I got a couple tips for you to prevent this.

1) Don't reveal any information about yourself.
2) Don't befriend normies at all. They were normies beforehand too tbh. They, like all sexhavers, are all a bunch of manipulative sociopaths with personality disorders who will nonchalantly one day just turn on you.
I remember that dude, he was a cool guy. 99.9% positive he was @doktordoom if I stand corrected.