Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone been erased from a photo?

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
In senior year of high school, we were going to a field trip to a famous IT companies headquarters and at the end a picture was taken. Me being the absolute trucel + fatass probably ruined the photo. Come to find out in the bi-monthly school newspaper my face had been cropped out of the image, instead a black circle stood in place of my face (the rest of my body was covered by the person standing in front of me).

I was in no photos to be erased from.

In senior year of high school, we were going to a field trip to a famous IT companies headquarters and at the end a picture was taken. Me being the absolute trucel + fatass probably ruined the photo. Come to find out in the bi-monthly school newspaper my face had been cropped out of the image, instead a black circle stood in place of my face (the rest of my body was covered by the person standing in front of me).
Brutal blackpill

Brutal Stalin pill.

Ngl That's fucking brutal, even for me.

Yes, happened to me once when I played poker with some friends.

I took a picture with a friend of mine a few years back during a camping trip, his grandparents whispered to themselves that they'd crop me out later.

I'm pretty sure that I also wasn't featured in my school's yearbook either, since I haven't come across any pictures with me in them, despite taking some.

how it feels to be truecel

Attachments

• FD88185C-364A-41EC-904F-0A77E6CA54DB.jpeg
    FD88185C-364A-41EC-904F-0A77E6CA54DB.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 78
It’s definitely over for ur GrAY ass

You should've complained to school administrators about it and threatened legal action, I don't see how this isn't bullying.

When I was a kid my school was featured in our local paper and I was forced to sit with a line of my classmates so that the press can take our photo, only for them to edit out my entire body.

Getting stalined because of incel looks.
It's beyond over.

fucking pieces of shit

"""""""""""Friends""""""""""" that took unironical pictures that I was in always deleted them.

You should've complained to school administrators about it and threatened legal action, I don't see how this isn't bullying.
Lol they would've just laughed at him trus me they wouldn'tve been on his side

yes, and it was incredibly embarassing

I remember when I was in college I was sitting with a group of people and this photographer for the school came around and it looked like she was eyeing the group up to take a photo until she made direct eye contact with me and then moved on. I left to get some food and I came back to her taking a group photo with everyone else.

My sister (one of the few family members I genuinely like) has also avoided posting pictures she's taken of me on facebook. I don't fault her for that, I'd prefer she didn't anyways.

When I still had facebook I tried untagging myself from every family photo possible because I'm so hideous in every one. A few months back, my brother linked one of my worst photos in this group chat and said something like "look at this hideous beast" after I made very lighthearted joke about him, banter basically. Obviously he did it as a way to get back at me, he probably didn't like that his incel brother was getting uppity. Anyways, I pretty much cut him out of my life and blocked his number. I haven't seen him for any holiday this last year and he's brought up the fact that I've been ignoring him to other family members. Fuck him.

No

But back then I had terrible acne abd acne scars (literally 0.1% tier, it was insane) and my mom photoshopped the pics she took of me so hard that u couldnt recognize me anymore XD

My co-workers were being photographed as a group. A girl that I had a crush on at the time wanted to use her phone to take their own shots of the group. I lurked on their facebook page to see that they edited me out, I was the far left side of the group photo and the bitch cropped me out. She left the new co-workers in the shot, but not me. I've been there for years. Out of all the people, I happened to be cropped out.

I'm avoiding photographies all together.
Man, that's freaking brutal.